• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/18/14 Clipper OBS Thread

dryslot

Light snow and 27F in Albany.  Downsloping in the Capital District.  Coating of new snow.  Not sure we'll make an inch.  I was hoping we would be building the pack over the past few days, but it has instead been steadily dwindling... below 12" now.  Not too shabby but it has to hold up against the coming warmth.  This one's for the eastern folks.  Go get it boys.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cloudy 15F.  Vis 10 miles. My little bit of light snow has ended.  Looks like snow bands moving almost due north which should keep my location in Central NH perfectly out of any snow for the short term.  Can see back end.  About 3/4" past 4 hours.  Looks like I am going to bust way low.  Congrats E NE (again)

Warnings started early because of the snow that dropped CON and places to 1/2SM so far today. However, that has struggled against the dry air in place. The heaviest snowfall is still on track from the forecast yesterday. No worries for me.

I watched the 'dry up' on the radar - interesting to see the band just fizzle out, as though it had hit a wall. Looks like York county is filling back in nicely now (along the coast as well) and may well be on the march towards PWM.

Boom!

SPECI KTAN 181741Z AUTO 11009KT 1/4SM +SN FG FEW004 OVC010 00/M02 A3007 RMK AO2 PRESFR P0001 T00001017

Getting SMOKED on radar right now there. Blowing up nicely. I like how the echoes have a slight NNW movement to them as the whole thing moves E...it implies very nice inflow.

Archived