• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

Wait until later...you'll start catching up as further south dryslots and the upper level support favors snow bands over CNE and prob down to N MA.

Yeah you guys near and north of rt 2 have all day through the evening while the atmosphere chokes down here. Check out the radar off to the west.

Thanks, guys.  Too be sure, it's coming down really good, but in relation to what's being reported down south, we were wondering.  (I tihnk I can say "we").

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, guys.  Too be sure, it's coming down really good, but in relation to what's being reported down south, we were wondering.  (I tihnk I can say "we").

It would be nice to have more posters from NW territories for obs.  Wish we had a Brattleboro/Keene poster and maybe N Adams area.

Snow growth definitely better than at 6am. Piling up nicely.

The radar doesn't look quite like I expected in ENY and NMA.  Snowy morning out there but nothing gangbusters.  It will be interesting to see how it evolves over the next several hours.  BUF radar down?

Yes, the BUF radar is down right now. Bad timing.

It makes it look like there is a big lull out there onb the composite, but there isn;t.

Archived