• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

I wonder if we'll get a break between the two areas, though.  The radar's mostly clear between Utica and Ohio.

It looks like a bigger break than it is because BUF radar is down...its still lighter in that zone but not like the radar shows. It will keep developing as it heads east.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYC winds went more northerly thanks to coastal deepening....

precip shield out of BGM and Upton  looks like it's almost consolidating SE toward coastal .....

albany and bgm radars work. what i mean is heavier echoes are not making it NW of Poughkeepsie for now...seem to be moving more East at that latitude in NY

just picked up to a new "level" here in Melrose....

It would be nice to have more posters from NW territories for obs.  Wish we had a Brattleboro/Keene poster and maybe N Adams area.

Well we have "3 just north of Brattleboro VT and it is approaching what I would call heavy snowfall.  The heated rain gauge says .31 rain and I believe it as there is hardly and wind motion.  Check www.havenfarm.com web cam.

Ahhh... there you are.  Thanks!

The sleet starting to accelerate a bit to just south of HFD on BOX radar.

Yeah that was weird looking the last couple frames...realy accelerated...warm nose must be really starting to crank.

But hey, that's what has been supporting the heavy snowfall thus far...friend and foe.

Archived