Newest Member
    Toothache
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need the Tuck Rule

But again, the storm is not developing on the polar boundary, its on the arctic boundary, which has to press south. This means a big problem cause this will not be down to va beach in the morning. The problem is that as ugly as this looks now, a classic 6-12 storm in the I-95 corridor, a more tucked in storm could lead to the doubling of those amounts

ha ha Cobb has 9.1" out here with temps between 11-15 for the most of it...hmmmm.

I wouldn't pay attention to the snow amount Cobb puts, only the qpf amount. Then go from there.

NAM gave westminster .505 qpf, even at 15:1 that's 7.5" of snow

Euro kills the gfs with southern stream. I will only get excited for those if the euro is on board. Euro does not do well with ns vorts that have rapid development potential or when energy digs into the sw at long leads.

Euro made its predicted step last night. Guidance is overwhelming again so another gradual step is coming up shortly.

We need the Tuck Rule

But again, the storm is not developing on the polar boundary, its on the arctic boundary, which has to press south. This means a big problem cause this will not be down to va beach in the morning. The problem is that as ugly as this looks now, a classic 6-12 storm in the I-95 corridor, a more tucked in storm could lead to the doubling of those amounts

wtf?

Archived