Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a lot of uncertainty when it comes to liquid -- now it all comes down to efficiency

models have been good this winter with QPF, but those early december events had too much southern stream for me to feel safe with them this wet for a northern stream event....I would still chop some off if I were making a forecast......but even being conservative 0.3" at 13:1 ratios is 4".....so I think 4-6" is a good forecast....0.45" at 15:1 would give us near 7" but not sure I would include that in a forecast....though if guidance holds 4-7" could work

Some superband is going to clip Richmond at the last hour of the storm.  Bullseye will be short pump.  :whistle:

Seems to have happened at least a few times over the past few years. This is a rare setup though, one that might give the city more than my house located ~20 miles WSW. Fortunately, I'll be downtown tomorrow.

Not worried about temperatures today. We have been over this before. Previous day's temperature has minimal to zero effect on snow sticking the next day.

Sun angle is a bigger concern, if anything.

Sun angle.......... come onnnnnnnnnnn its January 20th........... it will be 20 degrees. Nothing is going to mess with stickage tomorrow.

Archived