joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Obs/Banter

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today is fine if you're in the sun. It's kind of chilly in the shade.

That said, it was a great day to mow the lawn and get in the garden a little. Can't wait to get out there at the end of this week and get the summer planting done...

Yeah, it was a little chilly in the shade, bit still a nice day. We took the little one for a nice long walk in the afternoon. Not sure who loved it more, her or the dog haha

Yeah, it was a little chilly in the shade, bit still a nice day. We took the little one for a nice long walk in the afternoon. Not sure who loved it more, her or the dog haha

We took ours out, but the wind made her a little cranky.  The dog was loving it though!

36.6 on the low, but still a little of frost on the car top.

Lots of frost on elevated surfaces in my neighborhood.  It was 36 when I left at around 6:30, and it probably didn't go any lower.  Still...chilly enough that I decided not to put my plants outside.

Everyone is whining about frost but the last freeze at Dulles on avg is the 21st.

Average last sub-32 is right around now, but the average last hard freeze (sub-28) is around April 7.  A freeze sucks for gardeners and can cause decent damage, but hard freezes are out to destroy all the hard work they put into getting their plants ready for the spring and summer.

Archived