Newest Member
    joxey
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs II

stormtracker

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

score one for the weenies

Quite a scene out there. This storm has performed almost exactly as modeled. About as close as you can get really. I was laughing at all the deb's and cancelers last night when the snow that was never supposed to get here didn't get here and then the hallucinations of despair set in. 

I can't believe the schools shut down for a few inches of slush...we have about 3" here too in Westminster.

Eh used to it. Growing up in OH I always was complaining that the schools here closed for a few inches. But after living here for 13 years I understand. People cannot drive in even an inch of snow here. An event like this was an excuse for us to get the boots out and have a snowball fight walking to school.

Quite a scene out there. This storm has performed almost exactly as modeled. About as close as you can get really. I was laughing at all the deb's and cancelers last night when the snow that was never supposed to get here didn't get here and then the hallucinations of despair set in. 

The model verifications seem to have come at the wrong time for the meteorologists, but I'm pretty sure they won't mind.  Snow is coming down at a good clip again.

yeah, well, it performed when it had its best chance.

i guess dca broke 1" at least.

Archived