12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs II

stormtracker

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow really heavy south of Baltimore into the city. 3 inches+ for many in that area. The radar presentation is impressive concerning the pivot. Heavy bands should continue to hit BWI and NE in the next 4-5 hours. 5-6 totals could be found on grassy surfaces before the coastal pulls the deform zone further NE.

I think with any luck maybe I can even pull 7" out of this, which would be unreal.

the torch is on, right on schedule. drip drip.

Don't have that here yet, although im sure I am only an hour behind you. NWS just put me in a WWA a few hours ago for 1-3" and I already have 4", they have had a rough winter. As hard as this is to say all hail DT he nailed this one big time.

For locales such as Linthicum to Dundalk to Essex and Towson up to Kingsville (and around that radius as well) 4-7" is a good estimate for final totals. Sensational rates via radar there at the moment.

I am still in shock at how much snow I have right now. I have to go try to build a snowman with my son soon. If that does not work at least I can sled. Thanks for all your input.

Snow really heavy south of Baltimore into the city. 3 inches+ for many in that area. The radar presentation is impressive concerning the pivot. Heavy bands should continue to hit BWI and NE in the next 4-5 hours. 5-6 totals could be found on grassy surfaces before the coastal pulls the deform zone further NE.

3.9" to be exact, just measured in 5 spots. I cannot believe I slept through our biggest storm in over 2 years :axe:. WX1man I should have listened to you and pulled an all nighter.

For locales such as Linthicum to Dundalk to Essex and Towson up to Kingsville (and around that radius as well) 4-7" is a good estimate for final totals. Sensational rates via radar there at the moment.

Maybe, but I'm in south Baltimore and have a total of 1.3 inches right now. Elevation might help, per that 3.9 inch report.

Edit: The Science Center might think it's at 36 degrees, but I'm all of 12 blocks south of that and I'm at 32.

Well just FYI, I'm sitting at 31.6 and it's been steady for the past hour, only raising .1 over that stretch.  :snowing:

still light to occasionally mod here but lots of big snow bombs dropping off trees etc.  tis a pretty snow for sure. perhaps the most photographed 2-4" ever.

So much whining last night and yet everyone woke up to snow. :lol:

Per Fozz, there is 4" at home in Cockeysville, hard to say how much there is here in the city. But its coming down nicely. Took me about 45 mins to get to work, not too much traffic but visibility wasn't all that great. A few pics from my drive in (Along 83)

Archived