Gonzalo00
The March 6 Storm- The (last) Great White Hope

stormtracker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not as far north this run

north shift may have ended

if so, everyone to the south enjoy because the rates up here won't work as depicted on 0Z

we'll see; hopefully a blip for those of us BWI and north

Correct. It was that piece that Yoda mentioned that led to this. Not at all what we need on the fringe...if it goes down like that, we will be frustrated. Over and over again central VA into DC looks to be in a really good spot.

Correct. It was that piece that Yoda mentioned that led to this. Not at all what we need on the fringe...if it goes down like that, we will be frustrated. Over and over again central VA into DC looks to be in a really good spot.

plenty of time still

relatively speaking, a small tick north will correct it for us

not as far north this run

north shift may have ended

if so, everyone to the south enjoy because the rates up here won't work as depicted on 0Z

we'll see; hopefully a blip for those of us BWI and north

We can't say north trend is over unless the PAC vort was sampled over land right? Maybe? And that's tomorrow?

It will be super annoying listening to the Baltimore weenies whine until 24 hours out when the models shift the heaviest snow axis to northern MD like always happens.

Don't include me in that group. I'm happy with the run

It will be super annoying listening to the Baltimore weenies whine until 24 hours out when the models shift the heaviest snow axis to northern MD like always happens.

It may but I don't think you can bet on a north trend with this one.

Wait until the NAM gets a hold of this lol....If the GFS is showing 2-3" of QPF imagine the NAM. 

Bit OT but right now I am 75% sure I will make a roadtrip for this storm since it will be the last chance to see snow most likely this year.. What is a good spot in NW VA that has some elevation and does well usually? 

What the heck is going on? Arguing like 40 miles on a global when a precip crushing covers everyone already. It's been borderline all the way. Everything has only gotten better. We're almost down to the details. Track is getting locked. Our entire area is in the bullseye and every single trend has gone our way. Sheesh

Archived