Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read around the subforums this morning. Lotta getting made fun of after the euro run. And rightfully so. Yea, we have plenty of pent up frustrations but still. A pinned storm thread should never be littered with so much big baby crap.

No one ever learns. Ever.

Each model run is treated as gospel and you get both the hug because it looks awesome or there is still time, too warm when it misses.

What I love best about living in an area where the four seasons are fairly distinct is that as we head towards spring the singing birds have returned. Like clockwork around 5am they start chirping while in winter...silence...these small things are fun for me much like when the leaves fall or when the fresh buds begin to sprout on the limbs....good stuff....I'm glad my senses are still sharp enough to allow me to enjoy it.

I hope everyone who wants snow gets it this week...if it doesn't happen....try not to miss the forest through the trees....there's some real nice chit out there. Peace :)

What I love best about living in an area where the four seasons are fairly distinct is that as we head towards spring the singing birds have returned. Like clockwork around 5am they start chirping while in winter...silence...these small things are fun for me much like when the leaves fall or when the fresh buds begin to sprout on the limbs....good stuff....I'm glad my senses are still sharp enough to allow me to enjoy it. I hope everyone who wants snow gets it this week...if it doesn't happen....try not to miss the forest through the trees....there's some real nice chit out there. Peace :)

:clap:

What I love best about living in an area where the four seasons are fairly distinct is that as we head towards spring the singing birds have returned. Like clockwork around 5am they start chirping while in winter...silence...these small things are fun for me much like when the leaves fall or when the fresh buds begin to sprout on the limbs....good stuff....I'm glad my senses are still sharp enough to allow me to enjoy it. I hope everyone who wants snow gets it this week...if it doesn't happen....try not to miss the forest through the trees....there's some real nice chit out there. Peace :)

This is a really nice long way of saying "i'm going to be the biggest obs whore on earth when the deform band sets up over jyo and is dropping white asteroids so big they are setting off car alarms and denting mailboxes". At least that what I read anyways. 

Bob C said:

Yes. What Chill said over in the storm discussion thread. Its like nursery school in there with no mets around this morning. Or the accuwx board, if you will.

It's been this way for months, not sure why today it's suddenly an issue to people

It's been this way for months, not sure why today it's suddenly an issue to people

Yes and no. When there's not much to talk about, letting banter fly at times is fine. It's really no big deal. When we are staring down the barrel of a major event it's a different story.

I knocked off useless banter posts in the storm thread early yesterday afternoon. The second mets from other subforums join in with important discussion it's a no brainer to stfu unless you have real substance to add. I don't see why it's so hard but it is for some reason. 

Are we allowed to complain about in this thread about how certain posters and mods in the main thread are elitist and stuck up?  I really want to.. but I don't want to get in trouble...

Or instead of fueling the fire you could use the report button on posts you think are inappropriate for the main thread. Contrary to popular opinion, the report button does elicit a pretty fast mod response. 

Or instead of fueling the fire you could use the report button on posts you think are inappropriate for the main thread. Contrary to popular opinion, the report button does elicit a pretty fast mod response. 

Dang it, Kenny. I want to see what he says

Archived