Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods...any chance we can pin this thread and maybe clearly indicate it is banter for this storm? Or should we start a separate storm banter (and hopefully obs) thread? Might help keep the disco thread cleaner...

Prob should create new banter thread focused on storm... and maps can go in there too

Youre in a good spot...im pulling for you

I also think you are in a great spot for this one.

No CHO jackpot here but still well within the area on all models that should give me my best snow in 2+ years.  Fingers crossed that y'all do well too.

So do we think OPM closures Weds and Thurs?  Just Weds PM and Thurs AM?  Or what?

We'd, sure. Thursday, prob open w unscheduled leave or telework. Ultimately will depend on how close the heaviest amounts are to dc. This snow is going to melt quickly.

So do we think OPM closures Weds and Thurs?  Just Weds PM and Thurs AM?  Or what?

Last I heard was that OPM will no longer "Close" the government, that it will be up to each Agency to "Close".  OPM will issue the Unscheduled Leave and Unscheduled Telework though for the National Capital Region which is more than just "Washington, DC".

Last I heard was that OPM will no longer "Close" the government, that it will be up to each Agency to "Close".  OPM will issue the Unscheduled Leave and Unscheduled Telework though for the National Capital Region which is more than just "Washington, DC".

Not sure about that, their operating status was 'closed' at least once this winter (when we didn't get more than a dusting and some ZR).

Archived