• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Rockin' March

Ian

People taking NAM seriously. Gonna feel like an eternity til game time.

As long as my dog gets to play in more than an inch of snow I am good.

Yep, a few inches for my dogs to play in the snow would be nice. it will all be melted by Saturday anyway when it gets near 50 degrees. whatever falls, falls, if nothing falls so be it.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, a few inches for my dogs to play in the snow would be nice. it will all be melted by Saturday anyway when it gets near 50 degrees. whatever falls, falls, if nothing falls so be it.

Exactly. Perfect reason to not want a foot of snow in my book. Big damn mess to clean up for nothing.

LOL at DT.....from his Facebook:

"WEATHER disagreements and forecast disagreements re allowed. LYING and distorting what the model data actually shows and says is not allowed. If you want to do that please go to American weather forms or to accuweather forums where this sort of thing is allowed and encourged"

DT's facebook page is going to be a sight to see after the euro follows the gfs north tonight.  It always, ALWAYS happens after he spends time bashing the gfs.

It's never ever a good idea to go against the model that is giving  boston snow.  Personally Id like it to stay a bit south but I think the euro tonight will please the DC area folks. 

DT's facebook page is going to be a sight to see after the euro follows the gfs north tonight.  It always, ALWAYS happens after he spends time bashing the gfs.

It's never ever a good idea to go against the model that is giving  boston snow.  Personally Id like it to stay a bit south but I think the euro tonight will please the DC area folks. 

Bold...

Archived