EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright.. this morning I read the LWX discussion, looked at the 6z GFS and said (summarizing here).. that my guess is the models cut precip significantly as we get closer to the storm and that with reduce precip rates.. we will likely see rain... 

And for that, I got pounded... was told that my post was "odd/ aweful" and the I really need to "stop making predicitions"

Then all the sudden we were in storm mode and my post disappeared...

What was wrong with what I said?

Now that we are are in the banter thread you got to understand you make sense they dont want to hear it. Unless you say it is going to snow forget about it lol . Now the nam giving the m a bone which has been taken to the wood shed if you know what i mean is showing what they want Oh yeah the nam isnt as bad as we thought yeah ok! Pick your model which fits your bill.! Snow bias is what it is Snow blindness is what it is.I dont post much because i know better,Know all the players been around long time way back when. Next winter Iwill be more active1 Dont get me wrong some are good (wes you want throw us a bone tops this year) Others too but i aint going their and Bob C. Learning such as I am..But getting pissed at others because it doent fit their agenda is wrong we all want snow. Read other forums last night and some of the people cant believe how nasty some are on our area.I want snow to we all do but gee. Tonight will be pretty much the tale remeber it is March. Enough of my rambling good luck with you forecast feel your pain

Now that we are are in the banter thread you got to understand you make sense they dont want to hear it. Unless you say it is going to snow forget about it lol . Now the nam giving the m a bone which has been taken to the wood shed if you know what i mean is showing what they want Oh yeah the nam isnt as bad as we thought yeah ok! Pick your model which fits your bill.! Snow bias is what it is Snow blindness is what it is.I dont post much because i know better,Know all the players been around long time way back when. Next winter Iwill be more active1 Dont get me wrong some are good (wes you want throw us a bone tops this year) Others too but i aint going their and Bob C. Learning such as I am..But getting pissed at others because it doent fit their agenda is wrong we all want snow. Read other forums last night and some of the people cant believe how nasty some are on our area.I want snow to we all do but gee. Tonight will be pretty much the tale remeber it is March. Enough of my rambling good luck with you forecast feel your pain

What are you rambling about?  PDIII is ok, we just teased him for what he admitted was a bad post.

Where have you been?  The NAM has been taking a beating in this forum, even when it crushed us or looked great.

lots of banter in the storm thread still

yea, I'm guilty as charged....

Just curious about your thoughts now. I've tried to find ways to not believe. Then yesterday I started seeing things that forced me to believe. And it's getting better closing in. 

You really think we can get 12" in our yards? I'm starting to think even odds are possible now. 

yea, I'm guilty as charged....

Just curious about your thoughts now. I've tried to find ways to not believe. Then yesterday I started seeing things that forced me to believe. And it's getting better closing in. 

You really think we can get 12" in our yards? I'm starting to think even odds are possible now. 

50/50 for 12? if i wasnt a pretend legit foreaster maybe i'd go there. 

i just told someone 50/50 for 5" in the city.

i dunno.. there is certainly potential to go higher but can't go there yet. 

50/50 for 12? if i wasnt a pretend legit foreaster maybe i'd go there. 

i just told someone 50/50 for 5" in the city.

i dunno.. there is certainly potential to go higher but can't go there yet. 

I took a second look. 50-50 too bullish even for a weenie. Somewhere close by though is looking pretty good. I'm thinking 8-10 is a real possibility up my way. If the surface holds at 32 then all bets are off. 

I took a second look. 50-50 too bullish even for a weenie. Somewhere close by though is looking pretty good. I'm thinking 8-10 is a real possibility up my way. If the surface holds at 32 then all bets are off.

I agree about the sfc. Huge diff if your accumulating right away or get everything soaked and messy. We love to hate snow maps but they are going to be high in this situation almost surely. Someone might 10:1 but I'd guess most are lower and even as low as 5:1 thru the whole storm assuming it happens as it looks on the bullish models. We got 12" with 2.44 liquid in the top event, tho who knows how accurate numbers in the 1800s are.

Archived