e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't care that much at this point. Snow would be great and all, but I'm more excited about the fact that spring is and the corner. If we get blasted by a snowstorm, I'd love it and revel in it while it was happening, but I'll want it all gone within a day (which I guess is the good thing about March snow).

Begin Banter

Sorry to all if I came across as a "downer" as it were as the last runs came in. I will try and squelch that going forward. Given the time of year, and the relative warmth, I was hoping for a super wound up low and ripping rates to overcome that. The fringy stuff I don't think works, and I am less optimistic than some over north corrections. In any event, hope this is a big one for somebody close, even if it is to my south.

And, yes, phin, the last two years of snow drought have jaded me.

End banter

Have had some sweet batches of snow move through the last hour or so

hires radar has you in the sweetspot. 25-30dbz in the neighborhood. enjoy the appetizer!

Was down south at Best Buy and visibility was awful, then drove north towards home and the sun was out. Got home and it was snowing again, big cotton ball flakes. Even got some stickage. Coming down nicely again

Was down south at Best Buy and visibility was awful, then drove north towards home and the sun was out. Got home and it was snowing again, big cotton ball flakes. Even got some stickage. Coming down nicely again

still snowing out here. very nice surprise.

Seeing that both of you were reporting snow flying I looked at radar to see where it was. Looks like a split between precip bands with Frederick and 270 being the middle ground. Hence nothing here.

Archived