e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see the potential should we get no phase...we may start to see those details work themselves out

again...it would not surprise me at all if we get an I-95 storm from DC to Boston....

a dc to boston snowstorm seems like one of the least likely options tho

I want to see the potential should we get no phase...we may start to see those details work themselves out

again...it would not surprise me at all if we get an I-95 storm from DC to Boston....

The quasi 50-50 blocks always seem to lift out earlier than modeled. At 12z the euro kept it tucked in just long enough to paste us. Im w you and I could see the blocking retrogrde further NE causing an I95 storm.

At least we would be on the NW quad. I hate phases so much.

a dc to boston snowstorm seems like one of the least likely options tho

I dont think it is that unlikely...the features that some like to talk about in terms of making it impossible for things to come north often dont end up really mattering....Im a little less concerned at this point than others I think that it misses us completely....my concerns are the ones you have....the ones that make it hard for me and you to get accumulating snow on March 6th

I dont think it is that unlikely...the features that some like to talk about in terms of making it impossible for things to come north often dont end up really mattering....Im a little less concerned at this point than others I think that it misses us completely....my concerns are the ones you have....the ones that make it hard for me and you to get accumulating snow on March 6th

fair enough. certainly are a number of storms that track the distance despite not being 'able to' ahead of time. this block seems pretty serious though.. but it is subsiding as the storm goes. i think we probably need the full heavy phase for the 95 corridor up the coast--which i kinda have a hard time buying.

Archived