12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait DT, I'm confused.  When the Euro did a massive 500 mile jump in 1 run (your words) you said not to trust it, but then went on a long rant about how great the Euro is compared to the GFS.  Now the GFS makes a comparable jump over 24 hours (4 runs) and it's terrible.  

Similarly in response to this:

BY THE WAY.. there were NUMEORUS posters ( weenies ) yesterday who were on here SCREAMING AT ME that the Euro was giving to the GFS and that I was going to be wrong and that would would be NO big east coast winter storm...

I know NONE of you will come back on here and apologize but wow you guys look like MORONS today 

you see it is called METEOROLOGY Not MODELOLOGY

Anyway...given how the globals have jumped quite a bit in the last 24 hours, makes me wonder if the Pacific recon flight data made a big difference.  

Word. My mom certainly does. Just got back from her place as I got the real-life version of "I've fallen and I can't get up call". Not fun. Nice to come back to the GFS coming on board.

Hope she is ok.  Maybe by next week if it happens again while she is outside the snow will cushion the fall.

We will talk about everything storm related until the rug is pulled. 

In a better mood now? 

my mood hasn't changed one bit

I guess I'm just too old to get interested over model runs that show rain; when they change and show snow, like the GFS does now, then I'm interested

Archived