Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

I hate it, yet I'm addicted.  Long 96 or so hours coming.  You ready?

I think so...maybe...I sure do want to be on the winning end here...but I'm prepared for the worst. I'm glad it's the weekend at this stage. Doesn't matter how little sleep I get. I can nap accordingly

Good article and the portion at the top about comparisons to 1962 is well done. I also agree that it is irresponsible to make those comparisons. I have been at the barrier islands of NJ this week and it's pretty freakin' bad there. Saying 1962 to them right now, when it isn't warranted, is pretty ridiculous.

By the way, there is a local bar on Rt. 35 down there called "usedtobes" and it always makes me think of Wes when I drive past it.

Good article and the portion at the top about comparisons to 1962 is well done. I also agree that it is irresponsible to make those comparisons. I have been at the barrier islands of NJ this week and it's pretty freakin' bad there. Saying 1962 to them right now, when it isn't warranted, is pretty ridiculous.

By the way, there is a local bar on Rt. 35 down there called "usedtobes" and it always makes me think of Wes when I drive past it.

HM, nice post in the pinned thread. Please pop in when you can to keep the weenies (like me) sane. We are staring at a conjugal visit after 10 years in prison here. 

I want the purples to come back :(

The worst part about the 18z is that now I kinda have to stay up till the euro runs. Even if the 0z gfs jumps right back to purple, I'll still need some assurance. Kinda like when a year old needs mom AND dad to say goodnight or they cry their eyeballs out.

Archived