12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Blizzard Observation Thread Feb 8-9th 2013

dryslot

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar looks encouraging, now under 20 DBZ and still expanding. Would expect to go to SN/SN+ here shortly, guessing the 10:30 measurement is going to be way higher than the 9:30

For those of you not in the epic band, what's the average rates? 25 DBZ should be 1" hour no problem, right?

-skisheep

I'm at 1-2 an hr easily

just saw a report of 6" in one HALF HOUR in Glastonbury? What?!

I believe it Chris I went from 8" in the 7 o'clock hour to 12" an hour later and at 9:30 I just measured 19" in Coventry. I had such a hard time believing it I measured over and over in different areas and verified it within a half an inch.

Yeah I think so...might not be silver dollar flakes for us though...its being bright banded right now by those. But it will still be insanely heavy snow...I'm already getting like 3" per hour right now anyway on the northeast tip of it.

not quite that here but at least 2"/hour.

This thread it insane lol. Not keeping up. Headed back outside. Expecting ~10".You can tell Pete hasn't slept in a long time lol.

Pivot point probably Middlesex/Hillsborough counties.

Will that likely have a northward extension as time goes by?  I'm in central Merrimack so this is imby.  Fascinating trying to figure out where the best bands set up.  There is stuff rotation slowly nw from coastal nh and ne mass, but that band in central mass is what I hope forms nne.

Archived