Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's a done deal, time to move on...

like i said it's a slippery slope IMO bc it occured off the board.

it's like forky seeing me drive down the expressway........cutting off scooter and flipping him the bird...(harrassing him) ....then forky running to let will know about it.......then when i log on (after apologizing to scott for something he wasn't that mad about? ) i find someone banned from a wx board.  yes i will move on.  is this within policy? it's like if i cut an old lady off a trader joe's in an aisle and say something derogatory about an old person being slow.....and say a mod from .....(i dunno nc) is in the aisle ...could someone be banned

But i'm just sort of confused on what happened.and not sure who was not "mad" or was or acted like they were to someone?  I guess if you haven't met chris as a person and you don't understand that wx  is a positive outlet for a younger person wrt  time to spend (generally speaking maybe not for relationships lol) it just makes you wonder....perma ban worthy?......bc this was outside the board.  i'm done talking about it on here. moving on to another thread or topic

like i said it's a slippery slope IMO bc it occured off the board.

it's like forky seeing me drive down the expressway........cutting off scooter and flipping him the bird...(harrassing him) ....then forky running to let will know about it.......then when i log on (after apologizing to scott for something he wasn't that mad about? ) i find someone banned from a wx board.  yes i will move on.  is this within policy? it's like if i cut an old lady off a trader joe's in an aisle and say something derogatory about an old person being slow.....and say a mod from .....(i dunno nc) is in the aisle ...could someone be banned

But i'm just sort of confused on what happened.and not sure who was not "mad" or was or acted like they were to someone?  I guess if you haven't met chris as a person and you don't understand that wx  is a positive outlet for a younger person wrt  time to spend (generally speaking maybe not for relationships lol) it just makes you wonder....perma ban worthy?......bc this was outside the board.  i'm done talking about it on here. moving on to another thread or topic

It was a cumulative effect...its not just the wiki thing. But its done and over now.

It was a cumulative effect...its not just the wiki thing. But its done and over now.

Will/Randy et al,

My only suggestion is, if this was cumulative, that we adhere to some type of strict policy so that we don't end up in the situation where people are wondering what really happened.  IE, maybe that involves stricter enforcement....PMd warning, second offense is a 3-5 day ban,  3rd offense and you're out.  

I never had a problem with Chris or any of his postings.  That said apparently there were "cumulative" issues that none of us knew about that led to a straight ban.  I just think in the interest of fairness to the banee and the board in general there should be a strict step process that's well documented.  JMHO.

the man, the myth, the weenie . i'm sorry  ......i just don't get it.....if this is harrassment outside of americanwx ....isn't that what the court system is for?

In the past few years, a dude on this board went out of his way to find personal info on a member board here, like house deeds etc.  (this is clearly worse than ChrisM's transgression).  Americanwx has always had a strict policy regarding a member's personal information being posted.  Are u sure you want people like that around, whether the transgression occurred on this site specifically?

Will/Randy et al,

My only suggestion is, if this was cumulative, that we adhere to some type of strict policy so that we don't end up in the situation where people are wondering what really happened.  IE, maybe that involves stricter enforcement....PMd warning, second offense is a 3-5 day ban,  3rd offense and you're out.  

I never had a problem with Chris or any of his postings.  That said apparently there were "cumulative" issues that none of us knew about that led to a straight ban.  I just think in the interest of fairness to the banee and the board in general there should be a strict step process that's well documented.  JMHO.

This post needs to be brown nosier :rolleyes: 

Will/Randy et al,

But there really doesn't have to be in this case. The poster had already been removed from off topic long ago due to issues over there....and they had made multiple accounts on here (already a bannable offense). If anything, plenty of leeway had already been given.

I visit Wikipedia often as I like to read the news articles and browse some historical events. The Tolland, CT page seems to have been edited and awful lot since January 31st, I am not sure if that's the norm for their webpage articles. I never visited answers.com before but it does seem to have CT Blizz's full name in the references section at the bottom of the Tolland, CT search. CT Blizz, if you are not comfortable with that, maybe they can remove it?

Just a heads up

But there really doesn't have to be in this case. The poster had already been removed from off topic long ago due to issues over there....and they had made multiple accounts on here (already a bannable offense). If anything, plenty of leeway had already been given.

Ahh...see most of us didn't know that and I didn't know about the OT stuff either.  Most probably didn't.

Anyway, it is what it is, I just hope for those that stray for the first time...they get the warning system vs the door is all I was saying.

Chris is a nice kid, with a big heart and friends on a personal level with many of the folks that post here and has met many of them at gtg's skiing and other weather related activities.  Hate to see all the drama surrounding the issue, in reality he is as good as they get and would never hurt a fly.

Archived