e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snownh did the same thing to me yesterday. I don't know if he took it down or not. Someone made me aware of both of them. Chris M was just a dumb college prank but you guys know how I feel about Snownh. He has stalked me for sometime.

You are a hit with males between the age of 20-25, it's kind of creepy. They just can get enough of you.

wow...never thought it was due to an issue outside of this forum.

curious

are our facebook accounts monintored for  slurs or remarks taken out of context, our blogs, which results in acton on this forum, just wondering how far reaching americanwx's policy's go outside b4 this becomes americanpolicestatewx

as far as mult accounts is that like he logs in and trolls on a act.....like trolls other regions.....or is it like an old acct he forgot a password to

i guess i don't have the right to answers but it's too bad to see someone go, for something outside of the wx board, like the tolland weenie wikepedia page

I don't post much, but lurk because i enjoy the discussion. one thing that struck me last week and was driven home by the banning is how free posters are on here with personal info. i do not need to tell anyone on here that this forum is on the interwebs with wide access. yet peope post pix of their families (realize you need an account to see pix), the location of their homes (in most cases general terms), when they are away from home because of vacations, work etc. i get the social aspect of the forum, but what do you really know about the people who have access to this information...

this probably isn't news to anyone , not trying to be controversial or cause trouble but thought it was worth noting

Perhaps down the road if Kev were to forgive and advocate for clemency it should at least be considered. To be fair Kev is more famous than most of those people on there. The multiple account thing is not good though, admittedly. Anyway my 2c

I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I didn't say anything to anyone. The mods can back me up on that. I just asked Chris to delete it from the wiki page. That was good for me. They found out another way but it was not from me. I hope folks aren't thinking I was involved in this in any way

I don't post much, but lurk because i enjoy the discussion. one thing that struck me last week and was driven home by the banning is how free posters are on here with personal info. i do not need to tell anyone on here that this forum is on the interwebs with wide access. yet peope post pix of their families (realize you need an account to see pix), the location of their homes (in most cases general terms), when they are away from home because of vacations, work etc. i get the social aspect of the forum, but what do you really know about the people who have access to this information...

this probably isn't news to anyone , not trying to be controversial or cause trouble but thought it was worth noting

weather weenie terrorists and criminals? really, not that paranoid but some are I guess.

I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I didn't say anything to anyone. The mods can back me up on that. I just asked Chris to delete it from the wiki page. That was good for me. They found out another way but it was not from me. I hope folks aren't thinking I was involved in this in any way

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to imply you were.  In fact when you mentioned the "college prank" I figured you weren't too upset about it.  

Bottom line is Chris manned up, wants everyone to know he did not have multiple accounts and is cool with it all.

everyone go clean up your facebook accounts

so this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE.... if you are "harrasing" someone (not in their opinion ) but in a * third*  person's opinion....* outside of the wx forum....you are subject to perma banning.....chris m must a had some enemy's

Archived