Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

curious

are our facebook accounts monintored for slurs or remarks taken out of context, our blogs, which results in acton on this forum, just wondering how far reaching americanwx's policy's go outside b4 this becomes americanpolicestatewx

as far as mult accounts is that like he logs in and trolls on a act.....like trolls other regions.....or is it like an old acct he forgot a password to

i guess i don't have the right to answers but it's too bad to see someone go, for something outside of the wx board, like the tolland weenie wikepedia page

LOL

LOL-Kev, does your neighbor still have his x-mas Sh** up?  Good lord.

Yup..but we've had snow cover just about everyday since Xmas. there was maybe 3-4 days when we didn't..so in that sense it has been somewhat buried over there. that part of his yard gets 0 sun..so there's been at least piles there forever.  I do joke with him about it though. Easter is 30 days away lol. He's my age with a young daughter so we hang out. The only bad part about him is he's a big Sox fan

Stoughton to Foxboro corridor would be a good spot if you are looking to stay close. Don't listen to the anti ocean people. Even Halifax to Easton area would be a decent spot

I grew up in Brockton so I know the area well. Won't be that far south..maybe Braintree.

I still have Chrismas lights on the tree in my front yard. It's hard to get a ladder in place to take them down with snow on the ground. It hasn,t been snow free around here long enough to get everything down.

That I get, but this guy has pine roping on his railing and some things that look like they could be easily plucked out of the ground...one would think he would get sick of looking at it for 4 months.

That I get, but this guy has pine roping on his railing and some things that look like they could be easily plucked out of the ground...one would think he would get sick of looking at it for 4 months.

As someone who does quite a bit of Christmas decorating, I was always curious about colder and snowier climates like lets say Fairbanks. When do they put up decorations? in October when it's not below zero outside and permanently dark. I seriously doubt they would take them down in the end of January when it's -40F outside.

Archived