12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful where you move to unless you want to fork over ridiculous money for private school. Snow is one factor but if you have children not the most important.

Yeah schools are a top reason. The snow was more of a joke....but any place is better than the city.

I agree with that when it comes to things like trolling and general board behavior. When it's something involving harassment of a member I have no problem going right to the top especially when there were/have been other issues (multiple accounts, etc). 

Why should someone be banned for posting about someone on a site other than this? AmericanWx shouldn't have jurisdiction over content on another web page like Wikipedia. Also, it was obviously a joke.

Another ridiculously poor decision by the tight moderators here. 

Yeah schools are a top reason. The snow was more of a joke....but any place is better than the city.

There's always home school.  Colleges love home schooled kids!

I wish I could be farther inland..but I disagree on not doing quite a bit better..I certainly do..and certainly with retention

There's pluses and minus to where we live.  Depending on the forest type, retention is pretty good around here.  I average 59" which is about 10" more than lower places on average.  I think the best place in our area would be places above 1,000' in northern Stafford and Union.  They do about 5-10" better than me and the forest is mostly evergreens so retention is pretty good too.

Snow is one thing but I also like the cooler days and morning lows.

There's always home school. Colleges love home schooled kids!

There's pluses and minus to where we live. Depending on the forest type, retention is pretty good around here. I average 59" which is about 10" more than lower places on average. I think the best place in our area would be places above 1,000' in northern Stafford and Union. They do about 5-10" better than me and the forest is mostly evergreens so retention is pretty good too.

Snow is one thing but I also like the cooler days and morning lows.

Yup the trees/ forest do wonders for keeping days cooler year round , higher dews in summer, and better snowpack retention. Strictly for snowfall Union is best . But not by a whole lot

Why should someone be banned for posting about someone on a site other than this? AmericanWx shouldn't have jurisdiction over content on another web page like Wikipedia. Also, it was obviously a joke.

Lol

You're ridiculous 

If we actually banned all the people who break rules often there would be dozens banned per storm. I think, in general, the admins/mods are incredibly lenient.

You're ridiculous 

If we actually banned all the people who break rules often there would be dozens banned per storm. I think, in general, the admins/mods are incredibly lenient.

Yeah the fact he thinks moderators here are "tight" is hilarious.

Archived