• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

There were 2 other accounts that were under his email addresses/name.

In fact he used his name in 2 of the emails that he used to register accounts. Didn't those pop up the last time he was suspended? 

I have no problem explaining to members why a decision was made. 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean? 

I posted the reasons he was banned. 

You never said anything about two gmail accounts with the same email address, what was the other user names, why not lay it all out, whats the secret? so he had 3 active accounts , what were the user names?, were they used? 

In fact he used his name in 2 of the emails that he used to register accounts. Didn't those pop up the last time he was suspended? 

But we're not being transparent and we're banning people without cause.  :wacko2:

Yes they did. Also he could have been justifiably banned from even his off topic fiasco even before any of the multiple accounts or this latest issue, but we wx sided him instead.

We've been quite lenient...I have zero problem saying that.

You never said anything about two gmail accounts with the same email address, what was the other user names, why not lay it all out, whats the secret? so he had 3 active accounts , what were the user names?, were they used? 

lol 

Does it really matter?  Why do you care anyway? 

He broke multiple rules... we told you which rules... not sure why you're so invested in this case. 

lol 

Does it really matter?  Why do you care anyway? 

He broke multiple rules... we told you which rules... not sure why you're so invested in this case. 

We're not supposed to give out email/acct info anyways.

The only thing that we know is not "tight" is the elastic holding his socks up. They've been dropping at his ankles all winter

Socks has been cranky ever since the blizzard ended up like 25 miles too far east for Dobbs Ferry to get epic totals.

Remember how tight they were at the G2G? Now it's a withering piece of rubber dragging on the ground.

They were brand new too at the time and sparkly white. They really clashed with the old dirty Leather New Balance sneakers he was wearing.

Now he has them held up by rubber bands wrapped around his upper knees where the top of the sock line rests

I didn't understand the Feb sucked logic. Even for SW CT that missed out after the Blizz...it doesn't make sense. Does Feb '78 suck because it didn't snow after the blizzard?

I know it's another one of my fetishes but the 3 inch snow with the howling winds for two days with huge drifts was fantastic too. Nb

I didn't understand the Feb sucked logic. Even for SW CT that missed out after the Blizz...it doesn't make sense. Does Feb '78 suck because it didn't snow after the blizzard?

Because in the day and age of extended model projections and easy data access, one blizzard isn't enough for some. Might also have to do with some posters experiencing their snowiest month on record in January 2011 and now that is what all winter months are compared to.

If you took out the March 2001 bomb and the Feb 5, 2001 bomb, '00-'01 was kind of disappointing here. :lol:

Because in the day and age of extended model projections and easy data access, one blizzard isn't enough for some. Might also have to do with some posters experiencing their snowiest month on record in January 2011 and now that is what all winter months are compared to.

If you took out the March 2001 bomb and the Feb 5, 2001 bomb, '00-'01 was kind of disappointing here. :lol:

I mean the people saying.."take away the blizzard and winter sucked.." Well, that was part of winter...you can't just cherry pick things and say take away this or that. LOL.

I mean the people saying.."take away the blizzard and winter sucked.." Well, that was part of winter...you can't just cherry pick things and say take away this or that. LOL.

Yeah removing a top 3-5 snowstorm on record in SNE is kind of hard to do when grading out a month. I wouldn't advise grading out months or winters that way.

I wouldn't say it sucked but it wasn't what it could have been. I had 18.5" of snow with a temperature departure of -1.5F. After the blizzard, it looked as if we might receive a significant storm on 2/14 and then another coastal from the full-latitude trough on 2/17; those were both major threats with large-scale troughing over the region, and they amounted to nothing. The failure to get a phase in the 2/17 event also limited the amount of cold air available and cut off the arctic outbreak that looked inevitable around 2/20.

18.5" of snow isn't bad for a month, but December and January were SO bland here. Also, we had nearly 50" of snow in Feb 2010 and 40" of snow in January 2011, so it wasn't nearly as epic as those months. 2012-13 has been basically a one-storm winter so far, although the 8" in early November definitely qualified as a major event given the date on the calendar. 

Ignoring the all time storm, it sucked. Agreed.

People forget that February 1978 wasn't just about the one storm, it was about the huge high pressure that gave the region weeks of cold weather and deep snowpack after the storm. And that was in a winter that featured a very active and snowy January, and a surprisingly cold and snowy March. This year, we started chipping away at the snowpack with upper 30s and rain showers immediately. 

There's still time though to have a March like '78 and end up with a solid winter. 

Archived