Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kevin got pissed this morning.

It wasn't even really him...it was just garbage being posted....people posting about how the NAM shows a hit at hr 48 when the panel is at hr 30...it's been bad lately. It's confusing so many people when they popst stuff like that...the euro disco yesterday PM was an example. 

It wasn't even really him...it was just garbage being posted....people posting about how the NAM shows a hit at hr 48 when the panel is at hr 30...it's been bad lately. It's confusing so many people when they popst stuff like that...the euro disco yesterday PM was an example.

Thank you for calling me out again 13 hours after the fact. Appreciate it. Dunno what I did to you but have a good night. Were not all meteorologists.

Thank you for calling me out again 13 hours after the fact. Appreciate it. Dunno what I did to you but have a good night. Were not all meteorologists.

This isn't you specifically...but look at how the thread turned into a disaster when the euro came out yesterday and this morning. It's no coincidence. 

meh, Kevin is to sensitive, he thinks people are out to get him here sometimes, its weird.

This isn't you specifically...but look at how the thread turned into a disaster when the euro came out yesterday and this morning. It's no coincidence.

Joe and i were the ones who said the nam looked good for north eastern ct this morning and you absolutely annihilated us for it then and now you're randomly doing it again half a day later. Let it go, I don't even feel like posting here anymore wrt models cause apparently you'll just embarrass me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Joe and i were the ones who said the nam looked good for north eastern ct this morning and you absolutely annihilated us for it then and now you're randomly doing it again half a day later. Let it go, I don't even feel like posting here anymore wrt models cause apparently you'll just embarrass me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Stop playing the victim. We aren't the bad guys when we are trying to post what's really going on with the models.

ok i am starting to get jealous of eastern new england and south central ct for that matter too

just sayin............still about a foot away from seasonal norms according to everyone around here

wating for this prime pattern to deliver here and do not really like seeing mid 40s for the end of the week

:(

The DOT has successfully removed every snow bank from town, its unbelievable how much work they got done, this morning was the last little crumbs..........one of the "snow lots" is down by Pine Creek golf course, Just mountains of snow hundreds of yards deep and long......deep and long ......deep and long.

I finally have grass showing this morning, can't wait to get rid of this nasty azz glacier it has not been snow for days and days just ice.  Craig Allen likes 45-50 today, so so nize

post-865-0-81160500-1361802120_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-76727600-1361802126_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-71648400-1361802136_thumb.jpg

Archived