Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This event is another example of the crappy pattern that's generally ruled this winter: we just had two -10F departure days in mid-February, or close to it, and now we're entertaining a rain/mix event. This weekend looks the same: Wednesday and Thursday are well below average with highs around 30F and lows in the teens/lower 20s, but then we may warm up again for another rainer. Nina patterns are just so fun. 

This event is another example of the crappy pattern that's generally ruled this winter: we just had two -10F departure days in mid-February, or close to it, and now we're entertaining a rain/mix event. This weekend looks the same: Wednesday and Thursday are well below average with highs around 30F and lows in the teens/lower 20s, but then we may warm up again for another rainer. Nina patterns are just so fun. 

ROFL

I guess we're excluding the biggest snowstorm in Connecticut since 1888. This pattern is awful!!!!

I like this pattern. It will deliever in SNE I think (already has actually)...might be too far southwest in Dobbs Ferry. But perhaps not.

I think the initial might be diarrhea falling from the sky, but it won't stick. Temps aloft are warming with each passing minute.

If we had some serious omega to give us like half an inch of qpf, this could be a mini-sapling snapper in the elevated interior as it would help offset the WAA at like 900mb. But the precip doesn't fall hard enough for long enough to be much. Maybe Wachusett will get a coating to an inch of garbage near the top.

If we had some serious omega to give us like half an inch of qpf, this could be a mini-sapling snapper in the elevated interior as it would help offset the WAA at like 900mb. But the precip doesn't fall hard enough for long enough to be much. Maybe Wachusett will get a coating to an inch of garbage near the top.

Yeah exactly. Just not quite enough dynamics to really flip to a Wachusett Walloper. 850s are cold enough, which is a signal if we had serious lift.

lol that's not what you thought. You just posted snow or mix at the onset that could coat the ground.

Yeah I said it's possible, but said anything would not stick, and to stay at work you aren't missing anything. I should have just said rain if it weren't for the weenie obs in SW CT. 

Archived