• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

Pleased to meet you John!  I'm right down I-91 in Greenfield.  Be nice to have another poster from this part of NE.

- Chris

Cool, I have plenty of weather enthusiast friends all over. I figured it was time to contribute in some way. I'm a total amateur but pretty knowledgeable about wave models (NOAA WWIII), and simple things like HPC, hurricane tracking (many sites), tracking low pressure systems and that sort of thing. I have other friends on here like mcglups and a few others whose names I can't remember at the moment, long day. I won't have time to post often, but always come here when there's a storm brewing! The Katrina coverage in particular was outstanding!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prize goes to Chris--Bartlett.

Just thought I heard some coyotes. Never hear them in the winter (probably becasue the windows are shut. :)

15.9/-2

Did you look at those gigantic log style homes near Attitash? I forget their name...my dream home is in there. You can ski home.

I love that area so much.

Please allow me to introduce myself.

I have lurked here since 2005 because tracking weather is fun and I need storms to produce the waves and snow I ride almost constantly, for the past 20 years or so. I live basically in Vermont and Rhode Island, but I'm currently in Brattleboro, Vermont. I have learned a great deal here from pro mets and amateurs alike. I just spend my posting time on surf forums and Facebook. I'd like to begin providing obs from here. There doesn't seem to be anyone here in my area, so I hope it will add to the already great discussions. Thanks for all your help!

-John

Welcome! Good to have you.

I see Joe goes into Spring mode the second SW CT misses out on snow. 

You got that right..........besides, met spring is almost here, just a few more days!

Morch on...............it was a great winter.........warm and way above normal snow, with the continuing drought in the heartland I am expecting big things this spring and summer!!!

Nah..........40s some 50s heading into March, normal stuff, strong sun, great times and we torch heading into mid month. Different story up there and in the interior very likely a snow period, but for down here in the tropics just normal morchy morch.

Typical March weather is not Morch. The beginning of March will be far from that. Maybe near mid month you'll get your Morch.

Typical March weather is not Morch. The beginning of March will be far from that. Maybe near mid month you'll get your Morch.

Morch March its all the same, Morch does not mean torch just a silly name made up by a skinny bald man on a hill in Ct.  The sun is getting strong, the birds are coming back and in a few short weeks it will be light out until 730 pm.

Its the most wonderful time of the year.  45-50 with March sun is luxurious.

Archived