joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is there not a thread for tomorrow already down to 16.3 here  and 14 at kcef I think zr might be a big issue here

I think because it's such a minor event that whatever needs reporting can get covered in here.  If you think otherwise, start one up.

It's a lot colder down by you than here.  25.4/5

I'm confussed.  I thought this past storm was called Nemo, but I see notation for Bizzard Charlotte.

Why two names?  Sounds like a great way to confuse the heck out of people.

The whole naming things stupid, anyway.

A bunch of western mass schools are closed already.  Not here--I suspect they'll do so but want to be sure its neccesry so will wait until tomorrow.

The whole naming things stupid, anyway.

A bunch of western mass schools are closed already.  Not here--I suspect they'll do so but want to be sure its neccesry so will wait until tomorrow.

This area everything appears to be open. Closest being closed is ORH, and they got more snow. The wx inthe morning might change this, though.

Funny, we easily could have had classes on Friday, bu I understand why they closed. It could have come in stronger/faster and we would have been fooked

This area everything appears to be open. Closest being closed is ORH, and they got more snow. The wx inthe morning might change this, though.

Funny, we easily could have had classes on Friday, bu I understand why they closed. It could have come in stronger/faster and we would have been fooked

The closings are not residuals from Friday--preemptive for tomorrow.  Timing isn't goot for zr with pre-dawn start.

Heh, whatever moisture comes in tomorrow will certainly be encountering some entrenched cold in W. MA.

Down to 16F here.

mesomap.jpg

The time stamp on that map is old (5:00p.m.).  Regardless, it's much colder down there as it's 24.3/5 up the hill.  Quite a difference in 5 miles or so!

Would prefer to work...but would not mind sleep or a sloppy ski afternoon...

I got to get some work done :)

The cancellation is coming for you soon. Got the call cancelling for me (Leicester) so the cancel creep is slowly working its way west. Take the ski afternoon!

Archived