joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro day 6 has decent bowling ball rolling thru w-e and looks warm for areas screwed this year and perhaps snow for areas well inland (including CT w/ ri ) just taking a weenie look. but doesn't look good near coast.

so euro and gfs seem like some of the furtherst south guidance this far out. haven't look'd at 0z gefs and interesting to see the euro ens when i wake.

perhaps this has potential for us, esp wrt front end dump,  i have sneaking suspision this may be another boston area rainer looks like SNE dry slots and NNE cashes in.

euro day 6 has decent bowling ball rolling thru w-e and looks warm for areas screwed this year and perhaps snow for areas well inland (including CT w/ ri ) just taking a weenie look. but doesn't look good near coast.

Models are all over the place handling that one yet consistent with the next one in it being a track towards the lakes.

Hoping for snow up north pre vacation week.

Models are all over the place handling that one yet consistent with the next one in it being a track towards the lakes.

Hoping for snow up north pre vacation week.

i've got a 2 day stay (gift) at some place in jackson,nh called dana place. it's like 1200'  me and the gf are gonna go up there and i'll be sure to make it a co-incidence that there is at least snow modeled 5 days out when i book it. hopefully NNE cashes

i've got a 2 day stay (gift) at some place in jackson,nh called dana place. it's like 1200' me and the gf are gonna go up there and i'll be sure to make it a co-incidence that there is at least snow modeled 5 days out when i book it. hopefully NNE cashes

Once it does get more active they should do well even with some rainers tossed in.

From GYX.  Please, Euro....

ALL BETS ARE OFF LATE IN THE WEEK AS THERE ARE GREAT DISCREPANCIESWITH THE 00Z MODEL RUN. THE GGEM AND GFS BRING A SYSTEM TO OURWEST THURSDAY NIGHT INTO FRIDAY. THE LATEST EURO RUN IS MUCH MOREWELL DEFINED WITH A STRONG EAST COAST LOW OVER THE DELMARVA REGIONBY 12Z FRIDAY. THIS SYSTEM SLOWLY MOVES NORTHEAST...WITH A BLOCKINGHIGH TO THE NORTH OF MAINE DURING THIS PERIOD. FOR THE TIMEBEING...WE HAVE CHANCE POPS FOR THIS SYSTEM FOR THE DAY 6 PERIOD.INTERESTED TO SEE IF THE 12Z RUNS HOLD ONTO THIS SLOW MOVINGFEATURE. ASTRONOMICAL TIDES WILL BE RELATIVELY HIGH DURING THISPERIOD AS WELL.

My guess is the Euro is in it's too overamped stage

lol... KFS adjusts for that and places CCB over NE CT.

My guess is its just a weenie run plain and simple.  We don't get big storms this season.

Some poster has been writing lengthy posts about how the flow is too fast but I can't remember who.

i've got a 2 day stay (gift) at some place in jackson,nh called dana place. it's like 1200' me and the gf are gonna go up there and i'll be sure to make it a co-incidence that there is at least snow modeled 5 days out when i book it. hopefully NNE cashes

That's on 16 heading towards Wildcat. Nice area. There's a short hike down to Glen Ellis Falls. Stunning in winter.

lol... KFS adjusts for that and places CCB over NE CT.

My guess is its just a weenie run plain and simple. We don't get big storms this season.

Some poster has been writing lengthy posts about how the flow is too fast but I can't remember who.

I wonder if most of tbis hears weenie runs have been at around d6?

Archived