• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

HM's "unsnowy" period for late Jan and early Feb has 7 of the last 15 days with measurable snow at BOS with a potential HEC/MECS about to hit on Friday...just throwing it out there.

(and yes, for those wondering why the quotes, he said it looked like a snowy period but got some crap)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all the excitement of late, the banter thread has been inactive for over 3 days--lol.  First time in history??

Nice to see the all the dark horse candidates move into contention for the high snow total award for MA/RI/CT.  Funny how the CT folks are sitting on top of the heap. Enjoy that perch-- plenty of winter left for GC to close the gap.  :)  First step is the forecasted 1-3" for tonight/tomorrow.

How's parking in boston/cambridge looking?

7.1/-1

-5 here this morning.

Assuming Wed/Thur is out to sea, I guess the net chance is a week out anyway. I didn't look at the Euro yet.

In all the excitement of late, the banter thread has been inactive for over 3 days--lol. First time in history??

Nice to see the all the dark horse candidates move into contention for the high snow total award for MA/RI/CT. Funny how the CT folks are sitting on top of the heap. Enjoy that perch-- plenty of winter left for GC to close the gap. :) First step is the forecasted 1-3" for tonight/tomorrow.

How's parking in boston/cambridge looking?

7.1/-1

So where is the talk about next Saturday?  HPC has a strange depiction, with a primary, reforming along the coast and then a low ending up Sunday morning in northern NH.

Missed the chat yesterday.  We turn off cell phones internet and TV every Saturday.  Really nice storm up here, 18 inches, but unreal epic down there.

Post-storm depression is setting in. Such a high to come off of.

I'm tracking the 2/13 threat (which is bigger for the DC crowd than here) to keep myself occupied and sane. Post-storm depression is the most realistic pyscho-phenom and annoying part about monster storms.

Man up. We've got a pike south event mid week and a big one coming next weekend

Archived