12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taunton now at day 3 without school.  Add that to the 2 for Sandy and that puts them at June 27 for last day.  Only one more "snow day" and they will be looking at either July for school or weekends/vacations to prevent it.

I don't think they can take weekends per contact but they can use spring break.

Schools are taking way too many days off for a storm that occurred during a weekend. Ridiculous. I understand Sandy, but this was just a snowstorm. 

Beyond the next few weak, offshore systems- and a few cutters beyond that, we'll be striding into March.  With little to no snowcover and given above normal recent Spring seasons, with some luck we'll be 60F+ highs by March 5th.    Perhaps  a few 70F+ highs by end of month.

atl_anom.gif

Glad I never got caught up in any ideas for VD--probalby won't have a flake here.  Hell, I'll probably be seeing starts tonight.

The good news of the mild weather is that is will help preempt any issues should there be a big warm-up and/or rain storm.  I don't like using the "morch" thinking.  But, I do think it's important to recognize the increasing sun angle at this point.  It's a lot easier to start meling in areas with direct sunight.  Lesco slowly getting drawn to the grass roots by the melting snows.

I think people have blizzard madness, I had to tell people in class today they were wayyyy off regarding tomorrow and the weekend storm.

They were saying "yeah I heard we're getting a foot tomorrow and another blizzard this weekend!" Lol.

I got a couple texts from my friends asking me the same thing, where did people hear this?

Yeah last weekend was pretty boring.

;)

I guess I am jaded. Not sure what my deal is, but I was (really only for MBY) unimpressed... It was good and all, but just not epic for me.

I'm sure if I lived just a few miles in pretty much any direction I would feel differently. I vastly enjoyed rocktober more.

I guess I am jaded. Not sure what my deal is, but I was (really only for MBY) unimpressed... It was good and all, but just not epic for me.

I'm sure if I lived just a few miles in pretty much any direction I would feel differently. I vastly enjoyed rocktober more.

How much did you end up with last weekend?

And I hear ya...we got a foot out of it but certainly isn't something I will remember locally. The upslope yesterday following that weak wave was more impressive to me lol.

And I hear ya...we got a foot out of it but certainly isn't something I will remember locally. The upslope yesterday following that weak wave was more impressive to me lol.

I think he got 21"....its 150" this season or bust (boring) for Hunchback.

21.5", which is nothing to sneeze at, and the winds were good,

But it really seemed less than some of the other events in the late 1990s and early 2000s here

Maybe because we only had a little on the ground? Snow growth before 10pm was poor...

Yeah I can see your view...so you've had less than 30" aside from the HECS? What did you have last year at this time, including Rocktober ?

35.1" at this time last year, 47ish for the season...  would be funny (ha ha) if it ended here...

Still thinking I can get into the 60s. Probably avg around 75"

Archived