• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

Forecast from GYX for MWN Wed & Thu. I'll take it!!

• WednesdaySnow showers likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -19. Very windy, with a west wind 43 to 47 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
  • Wednesday NightSnow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Strong and damaging winds, with a northwest wind 50 to 55 mph increasing to 55 to 60 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 80 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
  • ThursdaySnow showers likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10. Very windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I was saying earlier how wintry it felt. Down to 19F now with still a bit of wind. The fresh snowpakc on top of the older stuff maes it feel even a bit colder. You can almost feel the cold radiating from it when down near the ground.

Nice to have a blockbuster February after several years of merely average or dud Febs.

The February I used to know. The old snowpack is legit too. I can walk on top of it.

• WednesdaySnow showers likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -19. Very windy, with a west wind 43 to 47 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

• Wednesday NightSnow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Strong and damaging winds, with a northwest wind 50 to 55 mph increasing to 55 to 60 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 80 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
  • ThursdaySnow showers likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10. Very windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

I cant'help but wonder what it is that might get damaged on the rock pile........

The February I used to know. The old snowpack is legit too. I can walk on top of it.

I wish mine could support my weight.  Having to put on boots to walk to the woodpile, ftl.

You know you're in a snow-deprived depression when you see the 1" in my forecast for today and I think it's ftw.

17.8/4

It's kind of shocking how much more snow it feels like we have otg after the weekend event. And yes...walking on the pack, Snow clogged narrow streets and sidewalks is an apt description. Most snow I've seen moving into late February in 10 years and even pd2 was followed by a torch which was at least a few days in duration as I recall.

<p>

Upslope event looking good to pad the seasonal totals.

Here's a question for you - how do we get the local obs to appear below our profile pic? I have the location, but no obs show up. Thx!

You need to go into your settings and there you can enter your reporting station.  That one needs to be an official station report (maybe een for you?).  That'll put it below your icon.

As far as the wunderground stickers below your post, those get a little more tricky and you have to do those in your signature.

You need to go into your settings and there you can enter your reporting station.  That one needs to be an official station report (maybe een for you?).  That'll put it below your icon.

As far as the wunderground stickers below your post, those get a little more tricky and you have to do those in your signature.

Yes, it is Keene. I don't really like how the Wunderground stickers look. To happy. haha. I'll do the other thing right now, thanks.

Anyone check out the philly thread? lots of snow reports in eastern pa right now and accumulation with temps well above freezing, precip is racing east...........

Couple surprises for the interior this afternoon?

Yeah think some spots could see a mix. Won't cause road issues with sun angle but nice to thwart A mild up

Archived