Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prize goes to Chris--Bartlett.

Just thought I heard some coyotes.  Never hear them in the winter (probably becasue the windows are shut. :)

15.9/-2

Now's a good time to listen for them - it's their mating season.  We hear them year round, often calling back and forth across the beaver pond out back.  This year they have a dead-moose buffet near the pond's outlet, and that's added to their presence.

Now's a good time to listen for them - it's their mating season.  We hear them year round, often calling back and forth across the beaver pond out back.  This year they have a dead-moose buffet near the pond's outlet, and that's added to their presence.

They're probably trying to stay warm.

20.3/-3

Down to 21F out there...but it feels colder than that with the fresh snow still on top of the older pack and the wind still gusting a bit. Very cold wintry evening out there. We've missing this in February for a few winters. Feb '11 was below avg but tainted by the huge torch and a couple rainstorms.

Down to 21F out there...but it feels colder than that with the fresh snow still on top of the older pack and the wind still gusting a bit. Very cold wintry evening out there. We've missing this in February for a few winters. Feb '11 was below avg but tainted by the huge torch and a couple rainstorms.

How warm tomorrow and dews?

Thoughts about rain timing and amounts? Hoping they stay away until after 3 or 4 and are only a tenth or so...

I dont see more than a couple tenths. Prob mostly tomorrow evening...I don't see much before late afternoon.

And yes to Kevin'squestion, it could end as snow showers...esp northwest.

I was outside earlier doing some winter grilling and admiring the snowbank lol. They'll take a ht tomorrow, but hoping to add more this weekend.

Yeah I was saying earlier how wintry it felt. Down to 19F now with still a bit of wind. The fresh snowpakc on top of the older stuff maes it feel even a bit colder. You can almost feel the cold radiating from it when down near the ground.

Nice to have a blockbuster February after several years of merely average or dud Febs.

Archived