e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Fab Feb. SNE Banter/Disco Leggins

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makes no sense-certainly don't know all the details, but why would the parents put their kids alone in the hands of someone unstable like that?

A friend was taken from his mother by the courts almost 20 years ago because his mom was a danger (bipolar). Off meds the outbursts would apparently be terrifying. I wonder what the case was here.

Chicago with its 18th snowiest February on record. Have are great month along with bos and orh

ORH at 44.4" for 3rd snowiest Feb....they might be able to get 0.9" beofre midnight tomorrow night to get 2nd place, but tough task. I think any accumulations are prob gonna be after 9pm, so the clock would be ticking....assuming that stuff even develops as modeled.

ORH at 44.4" for 3rd snowiest Feb....they might be able to get 0.9" beofre midnight tomorrow night to get 2nd place, but tough task. I think any accumulations are prob gonna be after 9pm, so the clock would be ticking....assuming that stuff even develops as modeled.

Granted its on the lower end of the spectrum, but it seems when sne Does well so does the upper mid-west. It was a great month for you.

If you scroll up it says "banned" under his picture.  So...I guess it's true.  WTF happened tonight, he's a nice kid.

One upside to the recent weather....no more drought talk

I hope it wasn't something as stupid as him jokingly calling me a dummy. That's out of control if that's the case.

I'm surprised. Did not think he was that much of a rule breaker. Hate to jump to conclusions, hopefully there is some type of explanation

Doubtful. The first rule of fight club is never speak of fight club.

Not a fan of that policy. On the NYC subforum thread there is a sticky about quality of posts. They mention a 3 tiered approach starting with a verbal warning then a 5 day suspension. Presumably this applies to the entire site but whether they carefully specified warning procedure was followed I do not know.

I do hope it wasn't the interaction between Scott and Chris but if it was I can see how an out of region mod may have taken action not understanding the post. Hopefully at least the person that has had action taken against them is told specifically where they went afoul of the rules.

Guys don't assume there isn't a reason we don't know that.

The admin has layed out the rules in the NYC subforum among others. They aren't unreasonable. My only request would be a general, rough explanation to other members. If we don't know roughly what happened there's no way of knowing what we are to avoid or what line was crossed. Jmho it's informative just as much as its a deterrent to others.

I am not taking any side I have no idea what happened and have never had an issue with Chris.

Archived