Newest Member
    joxey
The December 29-30 RPM Miracle--Obs Thread

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain and sleet now. Wow. 33/31

Lol...yup...plain drizzle. We'll be fine once heavier stuff moves back in. Models didn't really have us getting into the good stuff until after 4pm anyway. 4-8 pm is when we should get ours. Should be able to pull off a good 3-5" in there. Like the SPC Meso highlighting our area.

If you see a jeep doing donuts in front of your house....that'd be me

No worries about mixing for us?

LOL. Good times. Don't think a Corolla is good for donuts.

Honestly I don't think we see any issues mixing here. If it is, it will be brief. We should be able to wetbulb nicely with dews in the 20s. Temp only hit 34F at TAN. Now that precip has started it will bring down the colder air aloft.

Lol...yup...plain drizzle. We'll be fine once heavier stuff moves back in. Models didn't really have us getting into the good stuff until after 4pm anyway. 4-8 pm is when we should get ours. Should be able to pull off a good 3-5" in there. Like the SPC Meso highlighting our area.

33 and rain here, I think I will be too far west to get much in the way of precipitation once it transitions back to snow as well.

Yeah, I still feel comfortable with my 4-6" across the region...5-8" still doable if we get into that commahead...which I think we will honestly.

E part of quincy over to N weymouth near shore are 35-36 now. also cape ann from gloucester east to rockport 36-39f.

E plymouth county looks torch'd as well. 37-38's

scott are u closer to 93 or blue hill avenue in dorchester.

You can watch the echoes wash out along the South Coast. There's your transition line. Steady -sn here at TAN now. Dusting the ground.

Archived