Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The December 29-30 RPM Miracle--Obs Thread

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snow is more steady now I can actually see it! lol think dom is correct 2 to 4" may be the right call we shall see. not as amped as I was earlier. snow is starting too late to accunulate 6 to 8 inches unless we get the 1 to 2 inches per hour snow. we are not close enoght to the storm for that

snow is more steady now I can actually see it! lol think dom is correct 2 to 4" may be the right call we shall see. not as amped as I was earlier. snow is starting too late to accunulate 6 to 8 inches unless we get the 1 to 2 inches per hour snow. we are not close enoght to the storm for that

I feel like i'm in the same zone as you guys just enough to the W to get a few inches at best.

Moderate to heavy snow falling here in New Haven, with some occasional enormous flakes mixed in, we're talking up to several inches in diameter, and the overall intensity seems to still be increasing, as per radar... Barring any flips back to rain - which is looking increasingly unlikely to happen - we should rack up some serious snow totals over the next few hours. As far as our area is concerned, this storm is behaving like an overachieving prodigal child.

Archived