Newest Member
    joxey
The December 29-30 RPM Miracle--Obs Thread

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moderate rain continues.

Godson and I drove exactly 2.5 miles due north all snow at about 250 elevation very painful

**** like this was the reason I loved going to school in hamden/cheshire for the past four years. I remember numerous times where we would be ripping snow in cheshire, and it was raining in New Haven

Looks good for the CT shoreline. I think many of you will get a really nice snowstorm out of this. It's clear the boundary layer continues to chill.

The radar is really taking shape as well. Encouraging signs along and east of I-91 IMO. West of there especially NW of HFD and especially BDL I think we might see an ugly dry zone.

Looks good for the CT shoreline. I think many of you will get a really nice snowstorm out of this. It's clear the boundary layer continues to chill.

The radar is really taking shape as well. Encouraging signs along and east of I-91 IMO. West of there especially NW of HFD and especially BDL I think we might see an ugly dry zone.

:(

I need to go find something else to do and stop looking at the radar. Not sure why people responded to me that it looked good before, they must be looking at something else.

Maybe the central and eastern shoreline, but I think it's too late here. Painful to watch.

Seems like even the Waterbury area is a little too far NW but it has always looked that way. I'm just hoping we can get to 4" :snowman:

i wish there was a little more of a northerly push to those radar echoes...maybe a little northwest. i think hfd spfd may be in trouble with the real good stuff just a few miles away

i wish there was healthier looking stuff back into epa nj etc

so close, im not saying its impossible but it looks like it is in the very early stages of slipping away

Archived