• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
**BANTER THREAD** Rolling into active period...wintry potential increasing, so are toaster sales

ORH_wxman

BTW every time I see this thread title this song pops into my mind....

Roiling, rolling, rolling

Though the streams are swollen

Keep them cutters rolling

Rawhide

Rain and wind and warm weather

Hell bent for leather

Wishing frosty was by my side

(CT Blizz is in the red hat after we get our first bonafide Euro run with a snowstorm inside of 72 hours)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the system coming in toniight is impressive, even if we are getting the shaft from it--not an auspicious start to winter.. Hoping I can pull an inch out of my hat before the changeover. Then, there's always the additional hope for high winds. Then the additional hope for some wrap around showers to whiten the ground.

Oh--and then there's the temps stuck in the teens and 20's for the remainder of the BOX forecast.

Should be fun for PF and some of the LES areas.

28.6/24

Too bad my meetings in Cedar Rapids didn't have me out there today--up to 15" with 50-55mph gusts. That's what we need to lift the spirits of New Englanders!

Gonna be some impressive drifts out there from this one. I really don't get much drifting here living in the woods, but when I was back in the midwest with all that open space ... wow. Good stuff.

Gonna be some impressive drifts out there from this one. I really don't get much drifting here living in the woods, but when I was back in the midwest with all that open space ... wow. Good stuff.

I've seen pictures of one of our company's buildings following one--nearly up to the roof in spots (of course, as is frequently the case out there, it's one story)

Another 50 degree day forecast tomorrow with heavy rain, okx has once again raised temps this weekend predicting 45 saturday and 41 sunday.

10 days away

Below normal is forecast to start sunday here and ongoing for some time, that's 3 days away (not 10). Not only that OKX threw you a bone and put 40% chance snow showers in your forecast for xmas eve.

Congrats on your raised temps though, you must be excited. Almost beach weather down there.

Below normal is forecast to start sunday here and ongoing for some time, that's 3 days away (not 10). Not only that OKX threw you a bone and put 40% chance snow showers in your forecast for xmas eve.

Congrats on your raised temps though, you must be excited. Almost beach weather down there.

Its been cold!

BOS+4.7

BDL+4.1

PVD+5.2

ORH+5.9

reality is a biatch though ain't it lol

I wouldn't be very optimistic for snow down there at this point anyway.

Finally a primary cutting up the TN valley.

Seems like it's been ages since we've had the classic redevelopers here that run up the TN Valley and die in PA while reforming out east. I don't think this one will get it done along I95 and east, too warm in the BL but we're getting there model wise.

Not really even close in the CP to start.

Archived