• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
**BANTER THREAD** Rolling into active period...wintry potential increasing, so are toaster sales

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

What went wrong this time? I mean this is a true ABC Wide World of Sports moment. Thrill of victory to agony of defeat in about 10 hours.

SNE needs wave 1 to pull a 180 on models in next 36 hours, other wise we may get a dusting to an inch that washes away... at least that seems to be what ryan and snowgoose are hammering home. HM said consider yourself lucky to get anything before epo flips.

SNE needs wave 1 to pull a 180 on models in next 36 hours, other wise we may get a dusting to an inch that washes away... at least that seems to be what ryan and snowgoose are hammering home. HM said consider yourself lucky to get anything before epo flips.

Not really worried about the storm on the 27/28. Plenty of model runs to go. Monday I'll become invested in the thursday storm. Worst case scenario of course is if Xmas is a whiff and storm 2 a soaker into CNE. I might need to put everyone but the red tags on ignore is that happens lol. The melt downs will be unbearable.

This year really has blown massive chunks wx wise, here.

Yup, 335 days now..

"If it seems like a long time since our last inch of snow you are correct. It's been 332 days, about 11 months, since Boston got an inch of snow. Normally we see our first inch around December and our last inch sometime in March."

Archived