• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
**BANTER THREAD** Rolling into active period...wintry potential increasing, so are toaster sales

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you don't....it wasn't a serious jab...don't worry. You are passionate with your sport and love.

No worries, just took me by surprise haha...but can understand your frustration. The interesting thing is I really haven't had that much more snow this year at home (maybe 6" or less difference) than spots like Blizz and others in CT that are over a foot on the season. It's just all come in the past couple weeks while they got there's in November...in fact we are still below average by a decent bit if you want to look at it relatively speaking.

Really hope to see a photo of your kid sitting in a snowbank soon though.

No worries, just took me by surprise haha...but can understand your frustration. The interesting thing is I really haven't had that much more snow this year at home (maybe 6" more) than spots like Blizz and others in CT that are over a foot on the season. It's just all come in the past couple weeks while they got there's in November...in fact we are still below average by a decent bit if you want to look at it relatively speaking.

Really hope to see a photo of your kid sitting in a snowbank soon though.

Yeah, that's not me..I apologize. Hope you guys make out well next week.

I don't think anyone here is close to a weather breakdown. The ribbing is all in fun too. When things seem to continually not go your way for this long you have to just sit back and laugh a little. Although I worry about a certain 4-8" poster if he sees a goose egg for the rest of the month. :(

I don't think anyone here is close to a weather breakdown. The ribbing is all in fun too. When things seem to continually not go your way for this long you have to just sit back and laugh a little. Although I worry about a certain 4-8" poster if he sees a goose egg for the rest of the month. :(

Who is that?

j/k

Yeah, that's not me..I apologize. Hope you guys make out well next week.

Really no worries I know it's mostly joking around. Just really dont want anyone to think I'm rubbing it in...I'm not like a former poster who used to make sure everyone knew he had more snow than the coastal plain haha.

I also don't want you to think you can't make jokes about me tying reindeer sweaters around my neck and hanging from a chairlift if it's pouring rain to Montreal either. The jokes on here are usually pretty damn funny.

Get used to it. Kids are the best but they totally hammer a weather weenies sleep patterns. Makes for grumpy sleep deprived dads. Most of us have been thru it here. Good luck.

The other possibility is that there are more important aspects to life for one to be engaged in -

There's love, even passion for the weather, both for the experience and the science alike.

Then there is obsession. That is not too cool. Anyone allowing the tedium of this to control there life to where they are "sleep deprived", or even grumpy toward others - that's a problem.

The other possibility is that there are more important aspects to life for one to be engaged in -

There's love, even passion for the weather, both for the experience and the science alike.

Then there is obsession. That is not too cool. Anyone allowing the tedium of this to control there life to where they are "sleep deprived", or even grumpy toward others - that's a problem.

Thanks for the philosophical advice. :lol:

Philosophically clad advice.

Dr Phil hour?

Honestly Steve - what that was is an attempt to keep folks grounded. It gets bit much at times when if you take the time to bring a real analysis to the table, but it's buried in a din of bs negative stuff where it is clear that emotions reign over objectivity.

Archived