• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
**BANTER THREAD** Rolling into active period...wintry potential increasing, so are toaster sales

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want me to take a picture of the incredibly wintry landscape and the thermometer that says 29*?

Through the first 24 days.........

bos+4.7

bdl+4.7

pvd+5.6

orh+6.0

and yes I would love a pic!!! A half inch of snow in the hills of nw ct in late December is hardly wintery:) unless of course you take a pic of snowmaking which you can basically do anywhere in the winter.

Merry Christmas Chris and Health and Happiness in the New Year!

bos+4.7

bdl+4.7

pvd+5.6

orh+6.0

and yes I would love a pic!!! A half inch of snow in the hills of nw ct in late December is hardly wintery:) unless of course you take a pic of snowmaking which you can basically do anywhere in the winter.

You quoted me twice without a reply, you're losing it.

bos+4.7

bdl+4.7

pvd+5.6

orh+6.0

Merry Christmas Joe, sorry about your rain last night, I know how much of a disappointment that was for you. Hope you get some flakes tomorrow before it's washed away.

I think Jan will end up a -1 or -2 departure for most sites around the region. Looks quite cold to ring in the new year.

Merry Xmas to all.

We are going to be in for a real shock if winter arrives. Joe is right about the ridiculous departures. The first week of normal temps is going to shock our senses until we acclimate.

Yes it will, even these days are above normal, once NORMAL comes back it will feel cold enough, and it looks like we may finally have some real below normal cold in early January, that will feel downright bitter and have people running for Florida.

Hey a couple hard drinks does wonders when your sick. Having a great night at home with the family. Tonight is a night that reminds me why my heart is somewhat unfufilled when I leave southie.

LL that's if the cold ever gets here! I'm sick too sbos came on like a ton of bricks this afternoon. Hopefully it's in and out quick. A week or so ago we talked about this track basically thru NJ/EPA up to NYC. Then it looked colder, I wonder if it did indeed end up being the groundhog storm. We will know in a day or so.

Archived