amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Sandy's Angry Baby Snow/Drizzle Obs

WxUSAF

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cross-forum trolling isn't welcome here. You keep up this crap, and you'll no longer be able to post.

Is that clear?

I actually find the trolling more entertaining than anything. Nothing like seeing people talk trash over a snowstorm lol.

them: "haha we got more snow than you!!"

me: "congrats, you're doing better than us in something neither of us have any control over"

I actually find the trolling more entertaining than anything. Nothing like seeing people talk trash over a snowstorm lol.

them: "haha we got more snow than you!!"

me: "congrats, you're doing better than us in something neither of us have any control over"

That crap is for OT or the banter threads. Generally, if someone from another region is going to post here, it better be something useful or positive.

This is the same crap that ski MRG pulled not too long ago and we all know how that ended.

You should have seen it here yesterday, absolutely unbelievable.

First came those big potato chip flakes, tons of them, blowing in the strong northerly to north easterly winds. Damn was it rocking. That was around 10:30 am. Really brought the temps down, left a nice base for the rest of the 8 to 9 inches to fall.

Didn't stop rocking until like dawn this morning, crazy.

Serious damage to my pine tree also.

Was so happy to be part of such a historic SNOW event, wow...make that 2 years in a row.

Please stick to NeWxFx

You know what stuck pretty good yesterday?

The snow I received yesterday, probably because the intensity, didn't have a chance to melt and the temp just dropped and dropped. I was so surprised.

Was looking forward to seeing the pictures coming out of VA, DE and MD....then it shifted and I was able to look at my own yard.

cool_story_brah_cat.jpg

Archived