• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Sandy's Angry Baby Snow/Drizzle Obs

WxUSAF

Melting down like the piles of snow I made while shoveling.

cry.gif

Still a fair amount of snow left though.

I could give 2 SH*TS if you get a foot or an inch. I just know one thing, you are acting like an immature childish prick. That is my last comment on your behavior, your not worth stooping to such a low level.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This nor'easter sure was a bummer for the mid-Atlantic...so damn close, then the football was pulled away from Charlie Brown and throws it to me where I score 10 inches.

Also heard you were stumping to be a moderator here...how did that work out?

My place in the mid atlantic received over two feet from Sandy. Did you beat that yet? Let me know ASAP.

I mean after this thread, why would I want to track the rain/sleet line in the mid-Atlantic?

Seeing who gets the coldest rain and what not.

I received more snow in one day than the Mid-Atlantic gets between December and February.

And it was THIS close to being you guys. Maybe next storm we can get some pockets of sleet or those raindrops with the ice centers into the mid Atlantic.

lolwut.jpg

That crap is for OT or the banter threads. Generally, if someone from another region is going to post here, it better be something useful or positive.

This is the same crap that ski MRG pulled not too long ago and we all know how that ended.

i'm a competitive person, so it doesn't bother me to see a little trash talk here and there. i agree it's better off in the banter thread, but i'm just saying it doesn't really affect me too much either way. it's like playing a sport...if you let it get to you, then it will get to you.

in other news...it's only early november...this is not our our month for snow. december isn't even our month for snow. we have plenty of time. the regular season hasn't even started yet. this is just preseason.

i'm a competitive person, so it doesn't bother me to see a little trash talk here and there. i agree it's better off in the banter thread, but i'm just saying it doesn't really affect me too much either way. it's like playing a sport...if you let it get to you, then it will get to you.

in other news...it's only early november...this is not our our month for snow. december isn't even our month for snow. we have plenty of time. the regular season hasn't even started yet. this is just preseason.

I'm just saying, ski MRG pulled this same crap last year, got called out, and eventually blocked from the M/A forum. If twright is fine with that, then more power to him, it's just a matter of time if he keeps up the trolling.

http://www.americanw...ost__p__1410143

Thanks bud.

Driving in it yesterday got quite treacherous, it piled on those roads yesterday afternoon, I was on 95 and it was a freaking white-out, probably met blizzard conditions for a while.

But damn, I am still in awe.

Lets be honest, I'm not mean to anyone in here, and naturally I am not going to complain the storm was great for you, but get the hell outta here with what your pulling, calling out various people. You started it with that inches comment, and since the you've just went with it. Its obvious youre just pissing in everyones cheerios, good thing its not my bowl or I'd toss my milk in your face and make it even more sour. Have a nice evening, hope you're recovering from the 9" and you aren't too sore...your backside that is from getting reamed...by a couple of flakes last night...conglomerates that is...

It was actually 10 inches, and no I took some advil's and the pain went away. Gotta lift that heavy snow with your knees!

With the rest of the snow after I make the snowman called 'ravensrule' I will make another snowman and call it 'ddweatherman', watch them both meltdown.

Enjoyed my 93" in 09-10 when you were getting fringed by a big 10inch rimjob in your terms. Hope this winter features a lot of daytime encounters lasting into the night, get outta here troll.

Lets be honest, I'm not mean to anyone in here, and naturally I am not going to complain the storm was great for you, but get the hell outta here with what your pulling, calling out various people. You started it with that inches comment, and since the you've just went with it. Its obvious youre just pissing in everyones cheerios, good thing its not my bowl or I'd toss my milk in your face and make it even more sour. Have a nice evening, hope you're recovering from the 9" and you aren't too sore...your backside that is from getting reamed...by a couple of flakes last night...conglomerates that is...

Congrats. This is one of your best post. clap.gif

I didn't hate, like I said some can't handle it

It is what it is. Naturally, the NE area will see more snow than the MA area. There's no need to troll.....especially for an early season storm where the MAs chances were always slim. It's not like we had a near blizzard change course at the last minute leaving us with brilliant sunshine.

Archived