Newest Member
    amirah5
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Some PC skies and mid 40's..

Also contemplate the 06z gfs weenie run for early next week.

Today looks a lot like last Monday, clear and brisk, though the winds are about 1/3 less strong than on that day. Still about half the ground is white plus some on the fir branches, but by tonight it will be just in the shady patches, if that.

Also contemplate the 06z gfs weenie run for early next week.

Today looks a lot like last Monday, clear and brisk, though the winds are about 1/3 less strong than on that day. Still about half the ground is white plus some on the fir branches, but by tonight it will be just in the shady patches, if that.

12z Nam says we see white on Monday, Just looked at the 06z gfs, Its pretty bullish for most of the Northeast on Monday, 0z Euro was well south of here though

Time for Tip's annual spring melt down:

Gotta love March/April … Look at that plume of midsummer torridity over IL and surrounding, meanwhile we are butt-banged hung up in this winter thickness over New England… f that!

This is why I spiritually HATE spring in this god-forsaken climate whole known as late March through early May in New England. Just hate hate hate hate seeing this! Especially when my thoughts of winter have been dead for weeks. Now, we’re talking about a face smack irrelevant and pointless snow event…? yuck. No thanks. Bring on warmth and cumulonimbus. Why anyone would wish a paltry pos drippy drabby mundaine heat killer annoyance like this dumb ass next 30 hours worth of bullschit ...you'd have to be nuts, period. Pointless and annoying.

nam_namer_081_1000_500_thick.gif

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

I kind of like the potent look to the radar over MI. Looks like some good theta-e feeding into this. Now it will weaken a bit as it moves east, but it does add credence to a decent band in this. Obviously the questions remain where exactly it will be.

Wall of snow for some? Big Rapids, Roben-Hood Airport MI went from OVC to .25 in an hour. Thumpidty thump.

<p>

Gotta love March/April  … Look at that plume of midsummer torridity over IL and surrounding, meanwhile we are butt-banged hung up in this winter thickness over New England…  f that!  

This is why I spiritually HATE spring in this god-forsaken climate whole known as late March through early May in New England.   Just hate hate hate hate seeing this!   Especially when my thoughts of winter have been dead for weeks.   Now, we’re talking about a face smack irrelevant and pointless snow event…?   yuck.   No thanks.  Bring on warmth and cumulonimbus.  Why anyone would wish a paltry pos drippy drabby mundaine heat killer annoyance like this dumb ass next 30 hours worth of bullschit ...you'd have to be nuts, period.  Pointless and annoying.      

Yep and look forward to Monday too, chair, rope, TIPPPY?

Gotta love March/April … Look at that plume of midsummer torridity over IL and surrounding, meanwhile we are butt-banged hung up in this winter thickness over New England… f that!

This is why I spiritually HATE spring in this god-forsaken climate whole known as late March through early May in New England. Just hate hate hate hate seeing this! Especially when my thoughts of winter have been dead for weeks. Now, we’re talking about a face smack irrelevant and pointless snow event…? yuck. No thanks. Bring on warmth and cumulonimbus. Why anyone would wish a paltry pos drippy drabby mundaine heat killer annoyance like this dumb ass next 30 hours worth of bullschit ...you'd have to be nuts, period. Pointless and annoying.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Enjoy it, it's the only god-forsaken climate you've got?

Been there, done that, hated it... lived in Boston for 4 years and know the drill... flying back into Logan in springtime had clear skies and 70s/80s/birds/cleavage all the way to E Ma ... and then you'd deplane into low clouds, 44 degrees with patchy fog... soul destroying. Dont' miss it one bit.

Perhaps you should consider relocating to the Western Uplands of MD?

Keep an eye on that blob over MI. The models really weaken that as it comes east. Looking at WV, the S/W near ORD looks decent, but that too is progged to get sheared apart. Basically the longer it holds together, the better the precip shield will be and more expansive. It still puts BOS-ORH on the line.

Archived