joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Mauler Thread #2

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These models suck...DTK can defend them all he wants, but they cant even remotely get something right 24 hours out. I understand its a difficult pattern with northern stream dominate systems, and pieces of energy off the PAC NW with lack of data issues, but all the players are on the field now and the models still suck..Wheres Albert Einstein when you need him, we need a serious math person for the models...rant over.

Going by the ****ing forum and models, I can't figure out what we're supposed to be worried about.   Temps? Precip..Trof going negative too late..digging...I don't understand wtf is going on with this anymore

unfortunately all of it....

if the trough is more positive tilted we would have better temperatures but the storm would probably go east...of course that solution might not be so bad if the primary low holds on longer like the solutions a couple days ago....

if the trough is going negative sooner we might get more qpf but the southerly flow before the coastal bombs might create temp issues....

When multiple problems start to show up I get a sinking feeling

They are trying to find the best way to crush us. And by us I mean our souls.

Luckily I'm very well prepared mentally. So us won't include me this time assuming soul genocide takes place. 

If we get hit solid then I'll claim first to call it though. I posted all about how it was going to happen when the board was down. 

Luckily I'm very well prepared mentally. So us won't include me this time assuming soul genocide takes place.

If we get hit solid then I'll claim first to call it though. I posted all about how it was going to happen when the board was down.

It was a great call. Even Wes was surprise with how you came to it. Could be a paper about you some day.

My expectations are on 1-3", and fully aware that we could end up with nada or a big surprise.  I'm just along for the ride at this point, with some safe expectations.

Archived