• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Mauler Thread #2

DDweatherman

Euro predictions? I'm going to go with complete DC fail....0.04" falling at 34-36 degrees and then no help from the coastal

Complete dryslot.   Moisture comes in from the west, stalls..dampens out right at the beltway.   Transfer happens, we get some dust from the weaking low and the new one and we end up with 0.03 with 33-36 sfc temp

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already mentally checked out of this one.  I don't feel the sense of giddiness that is normally felt before a good one.  Too much angst...i mean, angst is normal with us, but this one is all over the place.   All I want is 1 to 3....that's the bar now.

why all the angst? Because of the terrible GGEM model?

250 in here, 111 in the NE thread. We're all sick.

Either that or, they know the event is good to go up that way almost no matter what, so many of them figure they'll just wake up in the morning and read the news.  Whereas here, we bite our fingernails to the end, staying up hoping for the big play...or otherwise go down with the ship.

Matt, please type NEXT as quickly as possible so I can go to bed. Already took a sleeping pill and kicking in

It's not good, but not "next"....it's in between....I'm not going to next a model that gives us 0.3"+ QPF even if it is a drawn out mangled mess

EDIT - probably more like 0.2"...almost a "next"

It's similar to 12z in evolution, but not nearly as good...like 12z's little brother.....warmer and drier.....probably 0.3" ish for most of us

that model is carp

it goes from .1-.15 2 and 3 runs ago, to .5+ last run and now maybe .3

please, no one ever tell me how great the euro is....

Archived