Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Return to normalcy before all hell break's loose again

moneypitmike

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because you are a high spot, Dave....you don't radiate well and that characteristic of your specific locale is exploited on nights like tonight.

I radiate pretty well. Usually I am one of the colder spots, even than the 2 in-town meso sites (although my gauge is suspect)

Got down to -6.1F

Athol, MA got to -12.0F at 7:30AM, maybe they were colder... let me check ... nope -12.0F was their lowest

In town sites got to -7.9F

Good morning everyone (albeit late)

-7.5 for a low in Greenfield this morning.

Here's me freezing near boiling water instantly at 7am. It actually turns to almost a heavy wet snow in mid air.

I've been told this only works when it's -4 or less.

Awesome, Chris. I saw on pdfamily this morning that it was darn cold in Greenfield this morning.

Yeah initial stuff went north of I-90 into the Dacks, but a decent batch wants to move in here from just west ...Susquehanna region and Finger Lakes.. That assumes it can hold together as it moves east. I should know in an hour. I'd be happy to get a fresh inch.

BTW...Anyone else having trouble updating your signatures? It tells me that mine is too long. But I fooled around and simply changed a few letters without adding any length and it still tells me it is too long and won't update! So my snowfall data is frozen from a few weeks ago....but my true season total now stands at 37.4 inches.

Precip shield over NY looks pretty decent. Widespread light snow obs over western NY

Precip shield over NY looks pretty decent. Widespread light snow obs over western NY

lots of moderate reports over southern ontario, looks like toronto picked up 2-3 inches and still snowing.....hamilton was recently reporing HVY snow

ottawa... mod snow 1/2 mile, -13C

looks good for several inches of clipper powder up here ....should help me feel more like a SNE'er :lol:

BDL got down to -6..coldest since 2005..

Even my BY got down to 9. This is all low level cold aided and abetted by a region wide deep snow cover. I walked the dog...around 3 miles between 11 and midnight last night Urban areas mainly.....again...simply stupendous scene with snow everywhere and even in city areas, still clean and white. Winter rocks this year!

lots of moderate reports over southern ontario, looks like toronto picked up 2-3 inches and still snowing.....hamilton was recently reporing HVY snow

ottawa... mod snow 1/2 mile, -13C

looks good for several inches of clipper powder up here ....should help me feel more like a SNE'er :lol:

That's pretty impressive.

:lol: Best of luck! We're happy to share the wealth with our friends to the north

Archived