• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Return to normalcy before all hell break's loose again

moneypitmike

Can't remember which ski forum but I read 2 post storm trip reports that said the new terrain was awesome but the 2' champagne powder they got was too lite to bury some of the hazards. Supposedly some really nice hidden trails and chutes.

Someone also said the new chairlift was a black diamond to dismount at the top. - lol.

LOL I haven't been there since 1997 or 1998 at PSC so this should be fun. Thanks for the headsup

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I picture him prowling your neighborhood waiting to strike. I yelled at my buddy at 5:30 am the other day because he pissed on one of my snowbanks when we were loading the truck for MRG. I called him a f*ckin' animal and told him he wasn't in the wilds of Alaska and he should act like human being. He laughed and threatened to take a dump as well. When we got home I took a shovel and repaired the unsightly damage. Animal.

I also had told him the girls had made a fort in the snowbank (which they didn't) and their hearts would be broken if he did it..I think he was checking it out to see if that was true lol

I like the Jets, but I more so want to see Brady and Belicheck get their azzes handed to them.

Love the Red Sox and Celtics, like the Bruins, hate the Patriots. I'm not a traditional chowdahead.

God Bless you, never met a Sox fan that even thought of rooting for the JETS.

Should be a great game.

God Bless you, never met a Sox fan that even thought of rooting for the JETS.

Should be a great game.

My co-worker is as well. I don't know what kind of breed that is.

Patriots were never progged to even make it this far, so I don't know why the hatred is there. I can understand it during the '07 season.

I like the Jets, but I more so want to see Brady and Belicheck get their azzes handed to them.

Love the Red Sox and Celtics, like the Bruins, hate the Patriots. I'm not a traditional chowdahead.

As well as i hate the jets and want to see big mouth get his foot shoved in it again..........lol

Patriots were never progged to even make it this far, so I don't know why the hatred is there. I can understand it during the '07 season.

For me, I was never a die-hard football fan like the other sports, so I always watched casually and eventually developed a hatred for the Pats. Even I think it's odd, considering my near-religious affiliation with the Sox and Celts.

Outside of NE everyone hates the Pats, Thats what success breeds..........

For me, I was never a die-hard football fan like the other sports, so I always watched casually and eventually developed a hatred for the Pats. Even I think it's odd, considering my near-religious affiliation with the Sox and Celts.

Your as bad as my yongest, He is all NE sports except football, He is a Raider fan........

LOL, it's cool. We all have are likes and dislikes. I'm more of a baseball/football guy myself, but I will watch the Bruins and Celtics if I have the chance.

LOL, it's cool. We all have are likes and dislikes. I'm more of a baseball/football guy myself, but I will watch the Bruins and Celtics if I have the chance.

Tomorrow is going to be brutal because all I really care about is the big C's/Magic game and KG's return when all I'll hear is Patriots this and Patriots that.

sunny

perfect outdoor winter afternoon

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

This.

B-U-N-S......BUNS-BUNS-BUNS :weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

Archived