Toothache
Return to normalcy before all hell break's loose again

moneypitmike

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0.0 Mr.Blutarsky

Congrats to you, sir.

We've slipped to 17F here now. Driving around various locations in southern CT today was almost a surreal event for me.....the snow piles, 2 lane streets that are now 1 lane, actual snow pack....breath taking. I don't recall a winter this early in my life that supplied the goods here, such as this, not this early.

I hope the youngsters take a lot of pics, videos and log this one into memory, because this one is truly a classic.

Congrats to you, sir.

We've slipped to 17F here now. Driving around various locations in southern CT today was almost a surreal event for me.....the snow piles, 2 lane streets that are now 1 lane, actual snow pack....breath taking. I don't recall a winter this early in my life that supplied the goods here, such as this, not this early.

I hope the youngsters take a lot of pics, videos and log this one into memory, because this one is truly a classic.

LOL, well it's all fun until I get my propane bills. Big Winter, Big Big Winter.

Congrats to you, sir.

it sure is amazing and it's only 1/14....the street situation is a pain though....going to be interesting to see the street flooding if the rain event verifies given that most sewers are buried

it sure is amazing and it's only 1/14....the street situation is a pain though....going to be interesting to see the street flooding if the rain event verifies given that most sewers are buried

There will be minimal damage...I actually think we might add 2-4" to it before any changeover. The push of arctic air won't be denied...little time for amplification, purely IMO...

Congrats to you, sir.

Well said

3.5 here in VT. The wood stove's cranking!

A large pine fell over on my property during Wednesday's storm. I'm willing to bet that most of the damage was done on Boxing day, but Wednesday was the last straw. I've never seen a fallen tree pull up such an enormous root mat. I stood my ski poles against it for size comparison.

post-2347-0-70471000-1295060028.jpg

post-2347-0-83635900-1295060054.jpg

Archived