Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Discuss the Blizz of 2010 - Part II

Baroclinic Zone

excellent .

i went back to big flakes around 915 or so in bridgewater, ma right by the

nip

after a period of sleet around 830. made an 8.5 foot tall snow man.

not accumulating that fast i dont think as s ide walk seems to have gained only around 1/2 inch or so in last 75 minutes. not awful but ratios

are low.

edit. huge flakes heavier snow and low vis. damn thank you for not going to rain now. cross fingers

I'm about 2 miles from you and yeah, it's absolutely dumping now

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent .

i went back to big flakes around 915 or so in bridgewater, ma right by the

nip

after a period of sleet around 830. made an 8.5 foot tall snow man.

not accumulating that fast i dont think as s ide walk seems to have gained only around 1/2 inch or so in last 75 minutes. not awful but ratios

are low.

edit. huge flakes heavier snow and low vis. damn thank you for not going to rain now. cross fingers

I'm about 2 miles from you and yeah, it's absolutely dumping now

Yup. :popcorn:

Ughh...my little brother's friend's cousin. Awful.

On topic...Brockton is getting walloped right now. Thinking 25-27" is within reach there. Already 12" in those spots. EMA is going to be smacked tonight.

Just went outside. I have about 11" now. Only problem is that the last two hours we have only picked up about an inch of the wettest snow you have ever seen. Tried to make a snow ball but the snow turned to water in my hands basically.

I think I"m going to get 18 inches at least. I'm closing in on 10-12 per eyeball and it's ripping snow....and radar doesn't show much end for awhile. ..still 24.7.

Wow, if you don't get any contamination your're good for another 6-12/7-14

I'm not much of a texter but sent a message back to my buddy an hour ago asking him how he liked it now. Just heard back, about 11" and snowing like a mad dog. Those favored snow bands that have always produced are going to have some epic totals.

Sucks that the band is so narrow and it's not doing much on either side. I closed out with 3.5" here, I cannot complain getting 15" for the week conservatively! I may get a few inches on the backside, really depends on how fast it crashes.

It didn't do exactly what people wanted but in reality it was well modeled if you go back and look at the models, that one band in EMA (RI too I keep excluding it) is the rockstar.

36 here, ice pellets that are partially melted and rain, Pellets are falling fast enough they are accumulating at the base of the window.

I never should have moved from the area under the purple! Aside of 1/2005 I yearn for the SNE special like tonight.

Are you all heavy snow?

It's not being reported as such but it's pretty damn heavy.

METAR KTAN 270352Z AUTO 02015G28KT 1 1/4SM -SN BR OVC007 01/00 A2911 RMK AO2 PK WND 02029/0318 SLP857 P0008 T00060000

Archived