• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discobs 2024

George BM

Holy crap! Whole house just shook from this storm. Woke Mr. J up and the cat jumped off the bed. 

I missed that one…I was out like a light lol. Looks like 12-2 is when those cells moved through with another 0.5-1”…with another round incoming. Healthy system.

Wet period. Not quite an inch in gauge though. Set (tied) a warm minimum for the date (54.7), had gusty winds and hail with at least three separate thunderstorms. Lightly raining at 8 am with 58/56 and a barometer still dropping at 29.35! 

• Like 1

Looks like this thing is racing east. Might be all she wrote for any flooding or severe issues today.

This system has come in waves. Looks like another round maybe this afternoon, but I’m assuming more scattered.

2 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

About an inch over the three days.  Pretty boring.

Hoo boy is it different to your north - up in Northern Baltimore county been three days of monsoon. Hasn't rained for 24 hours each day but for the times it has been raining absolute deluges, and this morning may be the heaviest yet from Baltimore north. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

Does not look like it will be long lasting. Small patch of clearing in VA and then back to clouds it looks like

7 minutes ago, yoda said:

Surprising the sun has appeared here

We're really wasting a good severe weather day. If we could even manage 2 to 3 hours of legit sun that line trying to form in West Virginia would be cooking. 

15 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

We're really wasting a good severe weather day. If we could even manage 2 to 3 hours of legit sun that line trying to form in West Virginia would be cooking. 

I'm going for a 10 mile hike in Crownsville. We'll see what happens with the storms. I'll be out there in it. I'm sitting in my truck waiting for this batch of rain to pass. I don't want to get soaked to early. Radar looks pretty ominous to the sw, imo. My area has had 1.5-2" so far. It looks like another couple rounds building.

1 minute ago, dailylurker said:

I'm going for a 10 mile hike in Crownsville. We'll see what happens with the storms. I'll be out there in it. I'm sitting in my truck waiting for this batch of rain to pass. I don't want to get soaked to early. Radar looks pretty ominous to the sw, imo. My area has had 1.5-2" so far. It looks like another couple rounds building.

Generally when EJ says "meh it looks over" that's usually when the hammer drops, so be careful...

• Like 1